Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby birthday today......... :pass: ...we were supposed to be going to the next town along for a chinese meal....:bday1:

But a cold wet start made hm cancel to next week............. #StillintheOnesie ......:crying:

Hubby birthday today......... :pass: ...we were supposed to be going to the next town along for a chinese meal....:bday1:

But a cold wet start made hm cancel to next week............. #StillintheOnesie ......:crying:
As fun as a birthday meal can be, I would rather kick back at home and simply have a me day, sleep in and be a bum all day!

Send along my best wishes for a great birthday!

Top of the morning to you all - how is everyone doing today.
I can state with a smile that it is sunny outside....bloody freezing but sunny :woohoo1:

So then, here is my story for this morning - for years I have used the Volcano as my vaping weapon of choice, went from the classic when they first came out (after trying one in a coffee shop in Den Haag), moved away for years came back and got the volcano digi on order before I even landed back in the country. Having moved a bit over the past couple of years I have managed to break it which is a first...so being unemployed I decided to research before jumping in and grabbing the new Volcano Hybrid which I am sure is the daddy, but cannot be justified with no income.
Anyway, after looking around I decided on a Arizer XQ2 which has what I want from a desktop vape - Purchased it on the Arizer website which is in Canada, good price, from the maker etc...it was $200 (usd) during black friday, put it in the basket and the shipping was $70, but if you spend $250 it is free shipping, so I topped up the basket with some nice glass accessories for the gadget getting the price to $252, so shipping was free.
So a week goes by, living a life without a vaporiser, then I get a note from UPS asking for £67 (gbp) for import duty......ahhhhhh, by the time I added it all up, I was over half way to getting the Hybrid and it would have been here last week, or just buying the XQ2 locally would have been cheaper and faster.

Moral of the story is: Stoner logic does not always apply :rofl:

P.S. if in doubt, use a calculator or ask a responsible adult

Ah Yup.....you have the cost in £'s....... :headbang: ....they did the same in Spain.

At one tme we could order from the US/Canada ...if the product was under 149 euros with no Trouble....no import duties.

Then they suddenly changed it....Any product coming in from US pays import tax......

Makes a cheap product expensive.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back