Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit @Dale's Proper Bud , I did that when I got married....you know the how it is with wimminfolk
Yeah but they always like to remind you of these things when they want something in return :doh::nono:

Edit…. Auntie is gonna hang me for that one :oops1:

Nice solo, but now throwing nanners...
IMG_1346.JPG

This is my F1 24CxOasis Auto PK cross. Sadly, she started throwing nanners in the top colas yesterday, so every day is now detailed nanner patrol. The sharp trimmer tips do the job. If I can keep the buggers trimmed for a few weeks, maybe I can get some sample bud, but the jury is now out.

If I get around to doing a full sized pot of this strain, I am going to have to keep an eye out. I think my 24C strain has a wee bit 'o hermie hiding in there... Mind you, solos are a bit stressful, so maybe they are a decent test of hermie tendencies. Upside to the downside perhaps.

In my last patrol this morning, I chopped the tops off the errant colas. Should be interesting... :biggrin:

My @Marshydro fc6500 got here! What a beast of a light and easily the coolest thing I've ever won! Didnt realize just how much bigger than my fce4800 it would be. 4x4 will have wall to wall coverage in flower now!
20221205_140132.jpg

Last edited:
So I had one last 3bog x 24k seed but it looked kinda green and it was very tiny.... Popped open and came up like a tiny little champ in 48 hrs.... Dont count out the little fellas! The last one turned into a beast!! Heres a pic of it:
20220121_230137 - Copy.jpg

Good morfnoevight all you Monday stoners. By the time I get done reading all the chat I have to go do stuff:rofl: .

We had mushroom and chicken stroganoff last night, I was so hungry I didn't get any other pictures :shrug: I got all comfy warm and full and fell asleep in my chair. The 60mg chocolate might have added to the comfy warm snicker4.gif

IMG_20221204_174328960.jpg

My first and only bike was a hopped up 2-stroke Suzuki 50 back in the 80's and I'm surprised I didn't kill myself on it. Think I was 9 or 10 years old lol

Now the only fast thing I ride is a sled (snowmobile for you southerners) :smoking:
First time I rode one it blew me away, never knew they were that fast. But I guess 170HP in a 400 lb machine gives some pretty good acceleration :crying:

SUV on the left, crotch rocket on the right:
20171130_185703.jpg

Yeah, Im excited to try that out!
I got some new things that will easily work with my EarthBox grow program.
I HAD three 1cu/ft bags of pumice, but with the Oly, the shipping was over $100 and was just too stiff to swallow.
Untitled.png

Gonna try the Oly mixed with Coast of Maine Lobster compost at the time of set up.
I still have a good amount of Craft Blend for reamending the current grow's media and probally the next. I think Craft Blend is a good buy for the buck.
The other stuff bought should round out things well.
The Thrive Probiotics Yah-Whey I used during this grow has worked well. I just don't think it is near as cost-effective as TeraGanix EM-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back