Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wanted to do a turbo bike, it's on the bucket list. That and the salt flats. Honestly I'd probably throw it on a Ducati. My 1100 evo was still the best bike I've ever owned. Put a big fat smile on my face every time I rode it. I've always loved jap bikes but man do the Italians know how to make em. I agree on Harley stuff is just so behind on the times when it was compared to other brands.
The new Ducatis are crazy. The Harley electronics were behind the times like Ford was with GM in early fuel injection. The engines in both bikes were internally totally stock. Very robust!
I do think Ford surpassed them with the first Coyote engine...as far as engine management. ALL of them are just plain STUPID for all the auxiliary systems. MOST of the Nanny State 'Let's Pull Something Outta Our Ass' mandated shit and the silly crap the auto manufactures think we all want, just makes for a stupid expensive vehicle.......................NEEDLESSLY in my opinion.
I think if someone came out with a truck or car with a solid simple drivetrain and reasonably bare-bones vehicle at a reasonable price, they wouldn't be able to keep them on the lot!

My flower tent got a little more pregnant then I wanted....I see more seed sites then my last run...but I also used more pollen....but I'll have 8 different crosses.....cool with me more seeds to grow......you can see the few seed sacks one that bud site....it's a pinky T x devils cream....I'm getting purple pheno and green pheno out of my who's Daddy strains......
20221205_152925.jpg
16702759422988219438072121057502.jpg
16702760872516324900614044292578.jpg

Evening guys. What do you think about the gangs shooting each other over some weed?

I think it’s terrible how people can be like that…:pass:
I think it awful and just wrong sends the wrong message about cannabis if ya ask me:cuss::deadhorse:.. Doesn't sound like peace and love :hippy:

I chopped my pinky ts that were 58 days old their trich check was almost 30% amber.....they are small but got some nice buds....View attachment 1544142View attachment 1544143View attachment 1544144
Just make sure to not use certain areas as a gage of ripeness. There are some areas that the trics do mature quite early. Just from those pics, I think that's what you may have done..........with not seeing other areas. The shape doesn't seem to be quite there either to me.

Just my opinion.

The first 40+ years of my life Velveeta was a staple in my house. Ms. MOG introduced me to finer cheeses but I miss Velveeta. No one makes Goat American Process Cheese.............. until now.

IMG_20221205_125155480.jpg

I found a recipe/method on the web and bataboom batabang I have Goat American Process Cheese and it tastes even better! The texture is exactly correct. I will post the rest of the pictures in the food thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back