Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m lookin for a UK vendor. That way I can get the beans ASAP. I have a couple girls on the go so don’t wanna be waiting a while to start some more. I think my local hydro sells beans but they’re 5 packs only. I’m after some new fastbuds strains but if I pay up for a 5 pack in local hydro, they will prob charge me three times as much as fastbuds and other uk seed banks :crying:

I usually buy from fastbuds site or grizzly seeds which is a uk bank, but both sites are still using royalmail despite their major strike from November. No idea why they aren’t changing to a third party’s postal service yet

linda is a bank based in spain that stockz over 80 diff breederz, including fastbudz, plus their own in-house strainz....they ship worldwide via int'l fedex with tracking....it may take em a couple dayz to ship out, but once they do, they'll be at ur door in 2-3d....i live in the midwest here in the statez & the fastest order i've gotten only took 2 dayz from spain to here :headbang: :superhero: ppp

I’m lookin for a UK vendor. That way I can get the beans ASAP. I have a couple girls on the go so don’t wanna be waiting a while to start some more. I think my local hydro sells beans but they’re 5 packs only. I’m after some new fastbuds strains but if I pay up for a 5 pack in local hydro, they will prob charge me three times as much as fastbuds and other uk seed banks :crying:

I usually buy from fastbuds site or grizzly seeds which is a uk bank, but both sites are still using royalmail despite their major strike from November. No idea why they aren’t changing to a third party’s postal service yet
Mephisto UK site should be up. No idea who they use for mail though :shrug:

The BaS product is designed specifically for plants and is suppsoed to be more cost effective than using grocery store coconut water which also has added salt which can cause issues in soil. Their schedule has you using it once a week from transition until the last 2 weeks of flower at 1/2tsp /gallon so should last a while. $20 would buy me maybe 2-3 gallons of coconut water?
The vita coco doesnt have any sodium in it! Thats why i got it back when i did! How big is the size pack u got? And how much do u use in a dose! Its only like 1/2 cup of the coco water u add into a gallon jug and a quart is a couple bucks at Walmart!

1670267789185.gif

The vita coco doesnt have any sodium in it! Thats why i got it back when i did! How big is the size pack u got? And how much do u use in a dose! Its only like 1/2 cup of the coco water u add into a gallon jug and a quart is a couple bucks at Walmart!
Half pound bag makes from 57-114 gallons at the recommended 1/2-1 tsp per gallon. Plus, with the Black Friday, sale adding it to my order got me extra savings on everything else.

Well 1 of my moms friend had a coupon for a free turkey and since we had an endless stream of beef at the brazilian steakhouse for thanksgiving my mom got a lil turkey to make a small thanksgiving meal since its my pop’s birthday! Glad i didn’t eat the thanksgiving food from that steakhouse cuz def couldn’t do 2 turkey dinners! :thumbsup:

1670268207915.gif

I got the go ahead....... :woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1::thumbsup::yay::frog::muahaha::stir::joy:
bsa.jpg

Hoping it won't be sold before Wed....
Edit: oops, just got told she has another Dr's apntmnt Wed........Thursday maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back