Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame! NICE bike!
My bud out in Phoenix built a Turbo Harley Cafe Racer and took it to Bonneville and blew away the record for that class. With ALL the different classes, I don't remember which class.
His first one had a turbo from a Subaru WRX. The turbo map wasn't really ideal, I sent it to the guy that rebuilt all my turbos. He rebuilt it and changed the exhaust wheel to get it closer, but still not really ideal. I adapted a gauge style Turbo Smart controller. He ran it for a bit with just the waste gate spring and no controller. When the boost hit, it ramped way too quickly and it was just a wheelie monster.
On his second rendition with his girlfriend's bike, I sent the specs to my turbo guy and he gave me a few options. Her bike had a much bigger displacement engine, stretched frame and changed the angle of the forks.It was more of a purpose built bike for a land speed record, but still a good streetable bike. With the different style of turbo, we could design a better controllable system and far more efficient. Same simple Turbo Smart controller, the smallest BOV I've ever used and a redesigned intake manifold, the new design flowed amazingly.
Both bikes were fuel injected and had to be tuned. What a primitive system Harley used. The first bike used the stock computer and wiring with aftermarket tuning software. Jason used the software he had been using and it was such a pain! Nipped quite a few plugs before it was finished. I really didn't like the tune that much we came up with street tuning. The deadline to make the Salt Flatts was to close to get a spot on a motorcycle dyno for a couple hours.
The second bike got the aftermarket computer, wiring harness with it's particular tuning software. MUCH better system in all aspects. The software was almost the same as the one I had used for a couple of years. I got the dyno time and I had the bike fully tuned in a little over an hour. Not because of any special skills I had, it was just the easy system and software.
His girl's bike was just a fast ass beast. The torque was just plain stupid with the big twin. Even with the lowest settings and ramp rates on the boost controller, you'd better be a bit forward on the bike at anything above half throttle.......and that was with my big ass riding it. I'm glad to have put a few hours under my belt with that bike, but if it had been mine, I would have eventually killed myself.............but what a way to go!
My first bike was a Honda V65 Interceptor, I say it was the first real super bike in modern/er times.... the Vincent of the 80s. Such a FUN bike and torquey as hell with that V4 and a well balanced bike. Her bike was in the same fun zone.
He later converted the
Always wanted to do a turbo bike, it's on the bucket list. That and the salt flats. Honestly I'd probably throw it on a Ducati. My 1100 evo was still the best bike I've ever owned. Put a big fat smile on my face every time I rode it. I've always loved jap bikes but man do the Italians know how to make em. I agree on Harley stuff is just so behind on the times when it was compared to other brands.

Some of my drippers weren’t going at same rate as others in the chain so took 1 pots chain out to clean them but they weren’t plugged up! Made me think prob wasn’t getting enough gravity pressure since i doubled the amount of supply line running in the loop off my reservoir! Added some extra height to get it plenty high enough since supposed to be at least 2’ over soil height! Im prob at 5’ over now so should be good! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

I was smart enough to add some bricks into them 2 center buckets so had weight to prevent tower from tipping over when i go to fill it since i gotta hold the jugs head high now while pouring them! :rofl:

Brand new releases from @FullDuplex :baby:New reg autos and some photos :yoinks: never seen him release photos before but 1 of them sure looks like that black on black he posted this week

I swore I would not buy seeds as I can't get through what we already have, but now this..... Why do you tempt me so... I really haven't seen anything I felt like I had to try growing until now. That black/black is so interesting.

U know u can just add some vita coco water into your feeds right! Think its cheaper then the freeze dried stuff! I always keep couple bottles around but havent added in a while!
The BaS product is designed specifically for plants and is suppsoed to be more cost effective than using grocery store coconut water which also has added salt which can cause issues in soil. Their schedule has you using it once a week from transition until the last 2 weeks of flower at 1/2tsp /gallon so should last a while. $20 would buy me maybe 2-3 gallons of coconut water?

Last edited:
Wassup everyone?

Any UK lads in here know where I can order some beans without being posted using RoyalMail? Royalmail is a nightmare right now as you will know :crying:

Just to add to what I said about Linda Seeds, when you are on their site, you can filter by grower. Linda Seeds has their own whitebox label, I assume they just buy up surplus from other places. But you can get really good deals on their stuff. Like $1 a seed or so on some of them.

Just to add to what I said about Linda Seeds, when you are on their site, you can filter by grower. Linda Seeds has their own whitebox label, I assume they just buy up surplus from other places. But you can get really good deals on their stuff. Like $1 a seed or so on some of them.

to date, i've grown a good half dozen or so of linda'z own in-house strainz, mostly photoz....they def rock & are currently ranging between $1.58-3.69 per bean :headbang: ppp

I’m lookin for a UK vendor. That way I can get the beans ASAP. I have a couple girls on the go so don’t wanna be waiting a while to start some more. I think my local hydro sells beans but they’re 5 packs only. I’m after some new fastbuds strains but if I pay up for a 5 pack in local hydro, they will prob charge me three times as much as fastbuds and other uk seed banks :crying:

I usually buy from fastbuds site or grizzly seeds which is a uk bank, but both sites are still using royalmail despite their major strike from November. No idea why they aren’t changing to a third party’s postal service yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back