Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday live stoners! The weather is dictating i spend my day off inside, taking rosin dabs and playing video games! Oh, and waiting for my prize from @Marshydro to get here! Fc6500 is out for delivery!

Friendly reminder that Build a Soil's black Friday sale ends at 4pm mountain time today. I was able to get Craft Blend, Build a Flower, Rootwise, EM-5, and freeze Dried Coconut Powder for less than $100 delivered.
I guess I need to relook. I do want to introduce the Coconut Powder into my program.

No shit that’s cool as hell :headbang: love that movie but but that’s my stapler :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:View attachment 1544078
1670261695415.gif

Happy Monday live stoners! The weather is dictating i spend my day off inside, taking rosin dabs and playing video games! Oh, and waiting for my prize from @Marshydro to get here! Fc6500 is out for delivery!

Friendly reminder that Build a Soil's black Friday sale ends at 4pm mountain time today. I was able to get Craft Blend, Build a Flower, Rootwise, EM-5, and freeze Dried Coconut Powder for less than $100 delivered.
U know u can just add some vita coco water into your feeds right! Think its cheaper then the freeze dried stuff! I always keep couple bottles around but havent added in a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back