Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my Conditions...I Prefer 10 females to an #Orgypot......but I don't have the Fattening power of your lights.

You did Great last time ....no big problems all the way through...so I'd be Tempted to do 2 more than last time..... :headbang:

If you have problems you can still remove 1 or 2...and the remainers just fluff out and take up the space.
Thanks for the rep and the advice, i think i'll keep all 14 babies and let them decide the runts who need to be removed

@Frank the Dank thanks for the rep man! That was my younger years passion before I started growing. Built quite a few bikes but this one was my baby I built while going to college.
I built a chopper back in 04-05. Wish I still had it….. Was alot of fun building and riding. It had a juiced up buell motor…..shorty, straight pipes, radical cams. Put out 104 hp on the dyno and was scary fast…. And a hard tail lol.

1670255565967.gif

I built a chopper back in 04-05. Wish I still had it….. Was alot of fun building and riding. It had a juiced up buell motor…..shorty, straight pipes, radical cams. Put out 104 hp on the dyno and was scary fast…. And a hard tail lol.
The donor bike I got the motor out of was crashed with 2200 miles on it…..dude rear ended a stopped car…..there was a massive dent in the tank from his balls impacting it….:yoinks:

Hey if you need to save space and prevent it from getting taller just top the end of each really long branch! It’ll keep it from growing taller and lower stuff will grow (so it will wind up wider most likely! If its close enough to flower instead of growing 2 branches at the spot where u topped the branch it will instead just grow 2 nugs on the end!
It's past flower by about 2 weeks when the others started.

Last edited:
That sounds awesome! Right before I sold the CB I sold this 07 sporty I had built with a hammer 1275 kit and a tune. That was a soft tail and it only had about 85hp so I bet yours screamed.

Now i gotta get another bike lol

what ever happened to forgiveness rather than permission? :biggrin:

Smart move though. :worship:
No worries...I'll give her today to think about me thinking about it, then I'll remind her of all the stuff she talked me into buying that we lost money on, then remind her of the stuff I talked her into buying that we made money on, then remind her of all the side gig money I've just plowed into our economy with no thought and let her know THAT SHIT WILL END......mine is mine at that point.

That sounds awesome! Right before I sold the CB I sold this 07 sporty I had built with a hammer 1275 kit and a tune. That was a soft tail and it only had about 85hp so I bet yours screamed.

Now i gotta get another bike lol
Oh yea….it was rough on back tires….you could very easily smoke the rear tire at 60 mph on the freeway….always wanted to kick the back tire out to the left too…. It was long enough that it never really got out of shape….just looked cool lol …..motor sounded like you opened the back door to hell :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back