Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning talon thought you were leaving :doh: break time hitting the swordfish just a little buzz:pass:

fede08a7-3051-47c2-85a3-4da1fafdf217_text.gif

A little PSA for all my fellow E-device users as I know many of you are. Don't go cheap with your batteries. If it has 'Fire' in the name, it probably will catch fire. First and foremost, know your battery's specs. Always purchase from a trusted source as 18650 batteries and the likes are highly copied. And finally, if the battery manufacturer makes TV's, you can trust them.
:thumbsup:
View attachment 1543862

:pass:
read about a fellow who saved $10 or so on a battery for his camera. The battery swelled during use, melted in place, and could not be removed. He had to buy another $1500+ camera body. Oops, $1510. :biggrin:

Li Ion batteries vary a lot in quality. Stick with the brand names if you are putting them in anything you care about or that could burn the house down. Electric bike batteries have been in the news of late due to how often they are starting fires. :pighug:

I got one idea guys….. Let’s teach to world on how to grow cannabis.
I don’t want to go in to details but, but in the long time i think it would be the best for all of us….. I mean - think if EVERYONE could grow their own weed.

I’d say for now we should start the focus on getting the world to smoke it….then can move on to the growing part! :d5:

No more than the couple near the stem for showing sex...the rest are growing puffballs already.
Hey if you need to save space and prevent it from getting taller just top the end of each really long branch! It’ll keep it from growing taller and lower stuff will grow (so it will wind up wider most likely! If its close enough to flower instead of growing 2 branches at the spot where u topped the branch it will instead just grow 2 nugs on the end!

Mossy
Progress, but still not ready on Double Grape and Sour Stomper
Shape is not there either.
Sour Stomper
2022_11_30_00_50_29_642.jpg
2022_11_30_00_52_40_142.jpg
2022_11_30_00_53_00_223.jpg

Double Grape
2022_11_30_00_53_39_546.jpg
2022_11_30_00_54_25_451.jpg

My dark Purple/black girl is pretty cloudy. Didn't take pics with her still in the tent and too hard to take a clear pic.

Well, Dr's visits are off, wife got tummy problems this morning. Guess I can work some more on the shed....while bugging her to bless the bike purchase... :stir:
If she wont bless the bike purchase just go get u a small used dirt bike engine and mount it to her electric wheelchair! :eyebrows:

1670253806884.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back