Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well errands to run and then I will hit the Unicorn properly, it is loaded and charged up, I hate dealing with people when stoned(a light buzz is ok) let alone bloto from the Unicorn.... :crying:

I did take a couple of light drags off it earlier, finishing off last nights remaining rosin in the Unicorn ....:headbang:

Hmmm...I'm going to have to check my pellets lol.

This last time I germed seeds only one of 4 made it past germ and it died before the seed leaves even opened. :eek1:

Did everything the same as always so I just figured it was bad luck. The replacement seeds got planted in the pot and all grew fine :shrug:
I'll be checking mine too. Jiffy's only from now on if I can find them. :pighug:

Pulled this weirdo off Nebula Stone this morning….
DACFBA6A-8428-418D-8CB5-236FB26A36BA.jpeg

Actually got up off my ass and started building a work bench in one of my sheds I've been putting off for too long. Got it mocked up, rear and side rails screwed into the studs and the rest just sitting together from friction. Busy with wife and dogs Drs for the next 2 days but will have it welded up and finished on Wed. Gonna have to order in some wire shelves from Walmart cause I'm almost out of old angle iron bed frames to use.
Another iron bed frame scrounger. I have retrieved more than one old bed frame from the dump for that nice light angle iron, :pighug: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back