Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.....I Might be with the wife....... :pass: .....hubbys ambition was to have a motorbike here coz he Loved them...
But Honestly....it was too heavy for him to handle...safely.....

He had 3 or 4 mnor accidents on it but the wrting was on the wall.

Now he has a 20 year old Merc convertible.........roughly the same price.....it wasn't a money thing.....:shrug:....just Worrying every tme he went out what damage he was going to come back with....:pass:
Well, I got rid of my Roadie and 2 Sporty's in the last 4 years cause they were heavy and I didn't ride em enough to to feel comfortable on them ( my choice). At 2/3 the weight of my lighest Sporty (only 395 lb) I think I'd have a couple years before it got too heavy for me. Not like it would be any where near as quick or fast as those were....just a little putt around to feel the breeze.

ugh, I really hate that I am so Impatient. Might be a week or so early but ended up taking down the BlackBerry gum last night. Had to wake up early so it's gonna be a tough day. Had to do it, it was looking like the white flies were starting to take over. Ended up dping a quick wet trim and washed all the buds just in case. Hang dry for now. Up till 2 and wake it up at 5 for a 4 hour commute up north for an hour long meeting....

20221205_012424.jpg

Hmmm.....I Might be with the wife....... :pass: .....hubbys ambition was to have a motorbike here coz he Loved them...
But Honestly....it was too heavy for him to handle...safely.....

He had 3 or 4 mnor accidents on it but the wrting was on the wall.

Now he has a 20 year old Merc convertible.........roughly the same price.....it wasn't a money thing.....:shrug:....just Worrying every tme he went out what damage he was going to come back with....:pass:
So what kind of motorbike did he have? ......and we got to have a little fun and freedom sometimes

Well, I got rid of my Roadie and 2 Sporty's in the last 4 years cause they were heavy and I didn't ride em enough to to feel comfortable on them ( my choice). At 2/3 the weight of my lighest Sporty (only 395 lb) I think I'd have a couple years before it got too heavy for me. Not like it would be any where near as quick or fast as those were....just a little putt around to feel the breeze.

Well....I Hope Santy is Good to you then..........:yeah:.

Got a message back on that bike, trying to talk wife into it..
View attachment 1543941
Well, a tentative NO from the wife....but she keeps asking questions about it. Might have to play my trump card and remind her of the 35k POS Avalance she bugged me into buying which crapped the transmission before 50k miles or the fact I'd have the 3k for it if I hadn't spent my side money on her powered wheelchair and to the dentist instead of pulling the money out of the safe..... :stir:
Well, Dr's visits are off, wife got tummy problems this morning. Guess I can work some more on the shed....while bugging her to bless the bike purchase... :stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back