Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3714.JPG

Mists and mellow fruitfulness force me into Trim Jail....sigh........ :pass:

While the younger ...less dense girls will stand the morning moisture...these girls wont.......so they have to come down....

Step #1

I got all the Tools out....scissors......:biggrin:

IMG_3715.JPG

Step #2...

Snip..snip...

IMG_3716.JPG

Step #3....

Hang in an appropriate well ventilated area.....:pass:..........

I May be tempted to nip those larger fans off as I pass....but the Best thing I've done in terms of Smell/Taste for my girls is the No Trim method.

Simlpy speaking...leaving the leaf in place until you are Ready to smoke it seems to Excapsulate the Terps......when you crumble the outer leaves the smell is Amazing.........:headbang:

Well, a tentative NO from the wife....but she keeps asking questions about it. Might have to play my trump card and remind her of the 35k POS Avalance she bugged me into buying which crapped the transmission before 50k miles or the fact I'd have the 3k for it if I hadn't spent my side money on her powered wheelchair and to the dentist instead of pulling the money out of the safe..... :stir:

Well, a tentative NO from the wife....but she keeps asking questions about it. Might have to play my trump card and remind her of the 35k POS Avalance she bugged me into buying which crapped the transmission before 50k miles or the fact I'd have the 3k for it if I hadn't spent my side money on her powered wheelchair and to the dentist instead of pulling the money out of the safe..... :stir:

Hmmm.....I Might be with the wife....... :pass: .....hubbys ambition was to have a motorbike here coz he Loved them...
But Honestly....it was too heavy for him to handle...safely.....

He had 3 or 4 mnor accidents on it but the wrting was on the wall.

Now he has a 20 year old Merc convertible.........roughly the same price.....it wasn't a money thing.....:shrug:....just Worrying every tme he went out what damage he was going to come back with....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back