Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all from my summer seed run using the Golden Ticket, 5 other pots, 7 other plants, all at about 24 to 30 inches already in flower....evcept this one. Had to raise light again this morningView attachment 1543939

The one in the back, right corner.....the one in front of it is about 2 inches below the wooden side bar. Both were the GT x Big Bomb crosses. The rest are the EDT S1's and GT F1's...

Oh yeah...she is really going for it....... :headbang: .....the problem I've found is... If they are what we call Fast Flower...they are the very description of hybrid vigor....they get Massive and will try to dominate that room.........

I got one idea guys….. Let’s teach to world on how to grow cannabis.
I don’t want to go in to details but, but in the long time i think it would be the best for all of us….. I mean - think if EVERYONE could grow their own weed.

Even if I was in a legal state, this summer taught me every damn bug in the area loves cannabis. and were into hurricane season which along with our normal high humidity is a boon for mold.

All were started Oct. 20th.....and it's such a good looking plant I'd love to keep her, but only got so much room inside and don't dare risk putting her outside.

That is IT Exactly @Bill.de.Cat .....they are the very definition of hybrid vigor...balance...vitality...they are very Attractive....makes them hard to Kill..... :biggrin:

But your outdoor is similar to mine....and I find if I get them up to sex...then stick them outdoor...they will stand most conditions and Finish when the temps perk up............................as long as you dont keep Feeding them....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back