Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back still being a pain in the back.....just gotta muddle along and do what needs doing..

Do what needs to be done for minmum life support...... :pass:

dinner taken care of, nice roast with taters, carrots, celery, onions, might make some bisquits.

Yum......I did a beef stew yesterday....:chef:....so easy dinner today.....just warming up......

I got one idea guys….. Let’s teach to world on how to grow cannabis.
I don’t want to go in to details but, but in the long time i think it would be the best for all of us….. I mean - think if EVERYONE could grow their own weed.

Own Weed............Own Medicine Cabinet.......:idea:...in the event of Nuclear fall out..we wll become the Healers.......

Morning @Talonxracer .. :pass: ...sharing one......you got a day off......?..........
Taking today and tomorrow off,,,, yesterday was funny,, Buster gave me the cold shoulder for a few hours yesterday after I got home from hunting, but the moment Missy showed interest in my lap Buster slid in and pushed her off my lap.... :crying:

Got a message back on that bike, trying to talk wife into it..
bsa.jpg

Little bit of serendipity today. 2 people from the opposite end of the week asked to trade days of the week with me so now I have off until friday, but in return I work basically 7 in a row next week which is a bummer, but Ill enjoy the time off for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back