Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make sure to not use certain areas as a gage of ripeness. There are some areas that the trics do mature quite early. Just from those pics, I think that's what you may have done..........with not seeing other areas. The shape doesn't seem to be quite there either to me.

Just my opinion.
:face: :face: :face: I thought that myself looked like the leaves in the pics which do ripen much faster:headbang: But who am I to say anything I can't decide when to chop my own plants always thinking I am too early or too late:shrug: lately I have been wondering if I let them go too long and they are past ripeness... The ones I thought I was chopping early had good flavor and buzz so it has me wondering if I am harvesting at the right moment:shrug: Which IMO is one of the biggest huddles for new growers to over come

:face: :face: :face: I thought that myself looked like the leaves in the pics which do ripen much faster:headbang: But who am I to say anything I can't decide when to chop my own plants always thinking I am too early or too late:shrug: lately I have been wondering if I let them go too long and they are past ripeness... The ones I thought I was chopping early had good flavor and buzz so it has me wondering if I am harvesting at the right moment:shrug: Which IMO is one of the biggest huddles for new growers to over come
Perhaps you dig the more uppy buzz from early chops….vs the most sedative of later chops. Smells are usually stronger with earlier chops too…:pass:

Keto chocolate peanut butter cheesecake bites :smoking:
1E76EFD5-44F8-4EAB-B5AA-3A440E3B53DC.jpeg

Perhaps you dig the more uppy buzz from early chops….vs the most sedative of later chops. Smells are usually stronger with earlier chops too…:pass:
Perhaps never thought of it like that but guess I was hoping for the best of both worlds strong aroma with the heavy high :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back