Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA7F6BD6-A604-4DC6-A125-D411DB351B81.jpeg

3 months short of his 17th birthday lol miss him sooo much.
Jack Russell x Chihuahua cross

Yeah, I was going by the thickness of your material. Pulsed does help quite a bit. Took me a bit to adjust to one with that function.

I used a guy;s new machine to do some tig work he wanted on his turbo piping hot/cold sides. I was in love! Loved the welds I could pull off on stainless. Killer welds and beautiful heat coloring around the welds. Torch was water cooled too. Never had one of those......loved it!
Yeah I probably should have sized wire but it gets the job done I wish we had water cooled torch’s these get hot running for minute :hothot:

@Dale's Proper Bud thanks for the rep bro tried give you some back but said that I cant till I give someone else some. I dont rep to much. Ill get you tho. :d5: :pass:
All good brother not worried I am fine :thumbsup:it’s the thought that counts:headbang::bighug:

Miss you my good friend.
:bighug:Skelly mate! Always great to hear from you, I feel the same :passit:.... I know you're in a long elliptical orbit around sites these days, so hoping it's been a good kind of busy with your latest venture! :goodluck:
Have you popped into GMC yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back