Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your looking for the duck, @Mossy can tell you where he is.

1670004428248.png

:pass:

I Saw these today when we went shopping.....and couldn't quite Believe my eyes...... :biggrin: ..two fried eggs in a packet... 1.80 euros...

View attachment 1543226
3 months short of his 17th birthday lol miss him sooo much.
Jack Russell x Chihuahua cross
With that combo, I bet he was quite the character.
My Rusty was a Chihuahua X Manchester cross. He wasn't one of those quirky crazy ankle biters. He was pretty chill, but he did think he was a Mastiff. :rofl: He wasn't afraid of a damn thing! Nothing! He might had been 2 or 3yrs old when he was riding in the handle bar basket on my bike. We were on about a 15mile trip to to the lake. He was all chill laying on the towel I had so he could stand up if he wanted. All of a sudden he jumped up with his nose in the air, so I started looking around. I spotted a BIG coyote in the field. He spotted it just after I did. He leaped from the basket, hit the grass on the side of the road a rolling. He recovered and sprinted off in the direction of the coyote, barking his ass off. It did take 3 times hollering at him to get back to me, but he did mind me quite well.
He sure had a nose on him! When we when to the deer lease, one off the farm to market road, someone would roll down their window and tell him, "Riusty! Find us a deer!" His ears would perk up and his tail a wagging when he smelled one. You’d better start looking closely!
There was one big buck that evaded Dad and I for years. When Mom got to go with us, she'd tell him to look for Ol' Bucky Boy. Most often it would be late at night when first arriving.
I finally nailed him when I was13 or 14 with a shot about 330yds. Dad tried to say it was more like 400yds, but I knew how little that .243 dropped and my shot was exactly where I placed it. I must have caught him on an exhale, that heart shot dropped his ass in his tracks.
For the life of me, I can't remember the Crockett score was exactly, but it was the highest in the county for several years and my best by far. The taxidermist totally screwed him up.:face::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

I called my old laptop back into service with Windows 8.1.:biggrin:
Jebus!!! This thing is slow!
Can't really do any sort of multitasking.
Maybe it will be a little bit better after installing some updates.
At least I'll be able to do my updates and not have a security risk.

edit........it's a good 7 or 8 yrs old....at least.

I called my old laptop back into service with Windows 8.1.:biggrin:
Jebus!!! This thing is slow!
Can't really do any sort of multitasking.
Maybe it will be a little bit better after installing some updates.
At least I'll be able to do my updates and not have a security risk.

edit........it's a good 7 or 8 yrs old....at least.
I've been upgrading old Windows computers to Ubuntu Linux (a free open-source operating system). It's more secure, takes up a lot less disk space, and runs faster without all the windows bloatware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back