Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I'll be able to do my updates and not have a security risk.
:face:What’s the security risk? I keep hearing you say stuff about that and makes me paranoid… I don’t run a vpn but guessing I should how many live stoners run a vpn?

Shit Xmas that is just a normal day with me :shrug::rofl::rofl:

FB_IMG_1668884573765.jpg

I've been upgrading old Windows computers to Ubuntu Linux (a free open-source operating system). It's more secure, takes up a lot less disk space, and runs faster without all the windows bloatware.
I ran alternate OSes many years ago fer S&Gs.
I'm a KISS kinda guy now as much as possible these days!:eyebrows:

KISS ......Keep It Simple Stupid

...how many live stoners run a vpn?
I'm running Mozilla VPN, mostly because I download torrents and my ISP kept sending me legal warnings. What's an old pirate to do? VPN supposedly has other benefits so websites don't know your IP address.

I'm running Mozilla VPN, mostly because I download torrents and my ISP kept sending me legal warnings. What's an old pirate to do? VPN supposedly has other benefits so websites don't know your IP address.
Thanks Mara is that free? Can we get a link?:headbang::d5:

:face:What’s the security risk? I keep hearing you say stuff about that and makes me paranoid… I don’t run a vpn but guessing I should how many live stoners run a vpn?

Shit Xmas that is just a normal day with me :shrug::rofl::rofl:
I always run a VPN, but it's the personal data on pictures I was talking about.

Thanks Mara is that free? Can we get a link?

I don't know of any free VPN service. Mozilla VPN is $5/month if you pay yearly. I trusted them because of all the open-source work they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back