Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy TGIF Stoners!

Happy Friday.gif

It has been 5 to 7 days since Ms. MOG came down with Covid-19. I tested negative today so I hold out hope that I may avoid it? My Doctor thinks I have a natural immunity since I have avoided it so long. I have read some interesting articles that state that people with a lot of food allergies may have immunity. I have plenty of food allergies. I think if I can hold out another 5 days I will be in the clear at home. My finger prints are nearly gone from washing and sanitizing them so much.

IMG_20221202_084911474.jpg

Ms. MOG's test last Tuesday.

IMG_20221129_102650617.jpg

GOOD MORNNG AFN.................:yay1:................

View attachment 1543103

Breathe in..........:pass:...

Breathe out.....

Breathe in....:pass:

Breathe out.....

Breathe in....:pass:

Breathe out......

Stop and check your Pulse.........:vibe:.....if you still have a Pulse....you've Earned an extra smoke break..........:bravo:....

@Bill.de.Cat @WildBill ......you two into isolation Please..... :doc3:.......we dont want this spreading........

@WildBill ...if you are getting/have got a new cold/infection it Could be to blame for your increased pain.
When my immune system kicks off....it does the same to me........:headbang:...thats why I avoid the winter Hugging season...long before covid appeared.

Anyone had their Flu vaccine yet........?...I'm seeing people round here getting Sick off the Flu jab......when they don't normally.....:pass:

@Mossy I had the flu and covid shots on the same day a month ago with no issues. It is my understanding that the "Nasal" spray inoculation is "Live" flu but it is so weakened that it should not cause the flu. The others cannot cause the flu. My guess is the flu is just going around and they did not get the vaccination soon enough.

Thanks for the input been curious what you and MOG do for cure think you guys have been doing little longer then us :shrug::d5:I don’t do anything special for curing just mix it up a little and smoke it:smokeit::pass:
I don't age the rosin. The vast majority of the flower I press is already well cured. The little bit of fresh bud I press when available is not cured on purpose.

I've been upgrading old Windows computers to Ubuntu Linux (a free open-source operating system). It's more secure, takes up a lot less disk space, and runs faster without all the windows bloatware.
I've come really close... If it were not for a couple of programs I want to use, I would have done it during the last hardware update. :biggrin:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy TGIF Stoners!

View attachment 1543234

It has been 5 to 7 days since Ms. MOG came down with Covid-19. I tested negative today so I hold out hope that I may avoid it? My Doctor thinks I have a natural immunity since I have avoided it so long. I have read some interesting articles that state that people with a lot of food allergies may have immunity. I have plenty of food allergies. I think if I can hold out another 5 days I will be in the clear at home. My finger prints are nearly gone from washing and sanitizing them so much.

View attachment 1543235

Ms. MOG's test last Tuesday.

View attachment 1543236

@Mossy I had the flu and covid shots on the same day a month ago with no issues. It is my understanding that the "Nasal" spray inoculation is "Live" flu but it is so weakened that it should not cause the flu. The others cannot cause the flu. My guess is the flu is just going around and they did not get the vaccination soon enough.

I don't age the rosin. The vast majority of the flower I press is already well cured. The little bit of fresh bud I press when available is not cured on purpose.
I say it's allergies in general. I never had allergies until I went to Hawaii! Something there triggered the F outta it!

Texas Red chili is in the slowcooker and the smells are killing me. Masa was added about 45min ago, so a good 'sample' can be procured shortly! :eyebrows: :woohoo:

edit.............Dammit.........outta beer! :face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back