Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, i get them from this thread
Check these setting if you haven’t
I only get them for pm’s which I like cause I can read the pm without getting on-site
35E95B9C-CD9C-45EA-874E-EF5D6AAB7E10.jpeg

Last edited:
That sounds killer good! Can you post the recipe?
5lbs ground beef browned and drained
1 16oz can of tomato sauce and then two cans of water
1 16 oz can of diced tomatoes
2 small cans of Rotel.....any 'flavor' you like
1 small chopped onion
2 small cans of Hatch Green Chili
3 packages of Wick Fowler's 2Alarm chili mix. Carol Shelby is a good alternative.
Leave out the masa packets for that and just mix all that up.
I run it on hi for an hour and the low until it's done.
The Masa is last and added after it's simmered for a couple hours. Usually the chili is good to eat an hour after the masa is added. The masa helps thicken, but mainly it helps with the flavor. It helps from having a flat aftertaste. It helps the spices even out....best way I can explain it. It helps let the spices linger longer on your tongue.

edit...............The masa helps the flavor to finish well, like in a beer or glass of wine.

I do have a scratch chili recipe I came up with MANY years ago, but it's in Moms cook book/box........with a bunch of hand written ones stuffed in there.
One of Mom's Christmas presents I got for her, from back as a kid, was a set of tins for different things in the kitchen. One was a big rectangular that was more than big enough for all of her cook books and pamphlets and a little box for her coupons.

@Dale's Proper Bud turn of the camera permissions to location. Then the data won't be on the pics in the first place.

I only have Android. Go to Settings>Location>App location permissions>Camera>Don't allow.

View attachment 1543267

View attachment 1543266
Yup checked think I am good there it wasn't on in the first place.. I don't let my phone track everything :pass:
Ok found it and it is off on mine Iphone users go to settings>privacy & security>location services>camera>select never:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back