Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this rosin curing posts has me curious, so I'm playing with it a bit.
Since it's cold here, I'm playing with warming it a bit. Just letting the jar sit in sime warm water. Stirred it up once and back to the warm water for a little bit.
Let's see whut it duz!
Thanks for the input been curious what you and MOG do for cure think you guys have been doing little longer then us :shrug::d5:I don’t do anything special for curing just mix it up a little and smoke it:smokeit::pass:

Novel Idea if you have an unused chocolate fountain.............Christmas gravy Fountain.....................:eyebrows:...hubby would Love that.........:biggrin:
200w_s.gif

Well, news at the vet not so good nor so bad. Chloe in the end stages of her heart condition and though can probably prolong her for 5 or 6 more months we are gonna get through the holidays (hopefully) and let her go. Fluid buildup in her lungs making it very hard to breathe so she's going on Diuretics which seems to be working some. Another IV in 10 minutes then make a decision on if she will come home for the weekend with another appointment Mon. Just want to give wife some time with her before she goes on.
Mate I’m sorry to hear, my dog had the same condition. He had it progress massively unfortunately for him temps in the UK at the time were hitting 40c so it made it so much harder for him. My heart goes out to u both and Chloe.

Nope we do most everything with .035 wire less heat=less warpage takes little longer sometimes but we run pulse machines so that saves a lot of time travel speeds are pretty fast :headbang: But just checked about halfway thought this spool and bunch welding left at 550 FPS it goes quick
Yeah, I was going by the thickness of your material. Pulsed does help quite a bit. Took me a bit to adjust to one with that function.

I used a guy;s new machine to do some tig work he wanted on his turbo piping hot/cold sides. I was in love! Loved the welds I could pull off on stainless. Killer welds and beautiful heat coloring around the welds. Torch was water cooled too. Never had one of those......loved it!

Welp, little girl seems to be doing better, at moving around more. Another appntmnt Tuesday to access her improvement....Wife given the low down on prognosis and seems to be accepting it OK, not like we haven't known it was coming for the past couple years with her heart condition... Just want to give them some more time together before it's over...two other dogs don't understand but are loving the benefits, when I wrap her pills in deli slice to get her to eat em they have to have their cut, so they make sure I don't forget.
Another 20 min till her pill then I gotta hit pharmacy for wife and store for stuff then I get to stop by the local...

Mate I’m sorry to hear, my dog had the same condition. He had it progress massively unfortunately for him temps in the UK at the time were hitting 40c so it made it so much harder for him. My heart goes out to u both and Chloe.
She's not so bad, around 16yrs which is an average for chihuahuas....mine was just shy of 21yrs when I had to make the choice. It's all a quality of life thing.

Welp, little girl seems to be doing better, at moving around more. Another appntmnt Tuesday to access her improvement....Wife given the low down on prognosis and seems to be accepting it OK, not like we haven't known it was coming for the past couple years with her heart condition... Just want to give them some more time together before it's over...two other dogs don't understand but are loving the benefits, when I wrap her pills in deli slice to get her to eat em they have to have their cut, so they make sure I don't forget.
Another 20 min till her pill then I gotta hit pharmacy for wife and store for stuff then I get to stop by the local...
Hope you get plenty of time mate. I’m sure you guys will Cherish every minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back