Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novel Idea if you have an unused chocolate fountain.............Christmas gravy Fountain.....................:eyebrows:...hubby would Love that.........:biggrin:
U know when u see people stick their head under the beer tap….. that would be me with the gravy!!! Love it!!!

The oily sheen of Twenty20 Mendocino Ogreberry 2B... When the light catches it just right, it has an iridescent type lustre.

Screenshot_20221201-234104~2.png

:pass:

Well, news at the vet not so good nor so bad. Chloe in the end stages of her heart condition and though can probably prolong her for 5 or 6 more months we are gonna get through the holidays (hopefully) and let her go. Fluid buildup in her lungs making it very hard to breathe so she's going on Diuretics which seems to be working some. Another IV in 10 minutes then make a decision on if she will come home for the weekend with another appointment Mon. Just want to give wife some time with her before she goes on.

About 1 full one atm still on the refill spool thinking that will finish but will be close might have to change again before I am done still gotta weld the cutting edge full across and probably multi pass it which will eat some wire up… should have switched to .045 wire but we have way more .035 since we buy that by the pallet so I just burn threw that stuff
I thought you'd be using .045 when I looked at what ya had to do. I bet you're eating up that .035!:biggrin:

yup @Frank the Dank turned to butter/cookie dough took little longer but they maybe because it had been in the truck which is giving it a cold cure at 28f:cooldance:View attachment 1543188
All this rosin curing posts has me curious, so I'm playing with it a bit.
Since it's cold here, I'm playing with warming it a bit. Just letting the jar sit in sime warm water. Stirred it up once and back to the warm water for a little bit.
Let's see whut it duz!

I thought you'd be using .045 when I looked at what ya had to do. I bet you're eating up that .035!:biggrin:
Nope we do most everything with .035 wire less heat=less warpage takes little longer sometimes but we run pulse machines so that saves a lot of time travel speeds are pretty fast :headbang: But just checked about halfway thought this spool and bunch welding left at 550 FPS it goes quick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back