Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be us auntie :headbang::bighug::crying:
May I ask did you see the calyx/pistil pics I posted last night? Do they look weird just curious if I should worry and remove them or just ignore them :thanks::pass:

Nope...Missed them.......do you have it handy....?......did you tag me on it....?

Beaver Genetics Banana Bread Day 27 girls looking great heading into preflower really starting to take off now :woohoo:

Hey @Talonxracer you can see here what I was talking about earlier when I topped this one I left as much stem as I could by the time she gets older that stem will be no more:biggrin::d5:

View attachment 1522822View attachment 1522826View attachment 1522823View attachment 1522824

View attachment 1522825
Let me ask you all something:face: do these calyx’s look suspicious?

View attachment 1522837View attachment 1522838
Nope...Missed them.......do you have it handy....?......did you tag me on it....?

nope I did not tag ya here ya go they are the beaver genetics banana bread sorry little busy workin

View attachment 1522970View attachment 1522971
And as an aside, I didn't pH my water at all. Just filled res straight from the tap.
Alright! I think my next auto run, after a photo run, I'll get some Coast of Maine grow media, add the Osmocote and run that in an Earthbox with just my normal humic acid in the water and no other addition. That could be interesting.

IMG_20221005_090119959_HDR.jpg

Good luck out there today everyone:bighug:

It must be us auntie :headbang::bighug::crying:
May I ask did you see the calyx/pistil pics I posted last night? Do they look weird just curious if I should worry and remove them or just ignore them :thanks::pass:
It did look a little odd.....the swelling at the base at this stage of life.

Damn that chlorox mix really screws up my sinuses ...... but tent all sprayed and wiped and the autopots cleaned ( much easier since I wasn't running mutes through them ). Let it all dry for a bit then start reassembling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back