Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay kids, who are these guys. Photos are taken 50 years apart!

View attachment 1522983
Does this have anything to do with them?:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:
monkey_5.jpg

that was my thoughts as well I’ve seen them look like this before and removed but never asked anyone what they thought…the swelling and the slight bit of stem between pistil and main stalk is the red flag for me plus they hang down but have hairs:wall: :shrug::paleo:
I think those are just where the seeds go but since you have no nanners they just stay empty in between the nodes. On plants i dust with pollen i will find single seed pods in between branches without nothing around them, maybe this is it? i could not see the picture, sorry.

I'd like to see more of an "every man" kind of channel...most get interested, then lose themselves in all the info, spend WAAAYY too much to get started, inevitably fail, get discouraged and quit....there are already lots of channels showing multiple grow tents, expensive lights, exotic nutrients, etc.......I can remember the days we'd find a plant growing in our usual smoking spot off the back porch sprouted up from a seed that was tossed while rolling one up....no lights, tents, nutes.... :baked:....you already got a good handle on it with your reflective half wall setup....but just how inexpensive can it be done for a 1st timer whose state has just made it legal?
Beat me to it. Exactly what I would like to see. How to succeed happily on grow #1 with minimal tools and cost. This is, IMO, a more difficult project than demonstrating a bunch of high end gear and technique. The biggest problem is that it’s pretty much has to be a soil grow, and available ingredients vary hugely for different growers. The standard super soil approach does not work, it is too expensive and too much hassle.

A worthwhile project for someone.

I think those are just where the seeds go but since you have no nanners they just stay empty in between the nodes. On plants i dust with pollen i will find single seed pods in between branches without nothing around them, maybe this is it? i could not see the picture, sorry.
I noticed on the last run that I had some seeds in those pods as well....Had one go a little hermie on me I think.

Talking with Waira this morning on the outdoor thread, I think have a good thought about the use of EarthBoxes. The way the current Jrs girls are doing has spurred this thought process. At 2 weeks above the ground today, I'm VERY HAPPY with progress of the Jrs. Today is the last time I'll give them a partial watering, except maybe the 2.3x2.3 tent girl. They are to the point I can fully fill the rez, right where I was hoping to be at this point.

What do you guy think about this thought process?
I’m changing my thoughts on Regulars. I'm thinking of only using them for known large autos or photos. With the floor space they take up, they must hit a higher production mark. Instead of two Regulars and two Jrs in a 4x4. I can run 6 Jrs very comfortably, or 8 packed.
I'd orgypot them all, jr or regular and jam pack them the best way you can in all of your tents lol

but yes i agree only use large strains in regs and use jrs for everything else :thumbsup:

All good buddy thanks for looking into probably could not see cause I quoted them so here they are I marked what I was talking about..they are probably just being weirdos:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:
0E4941F1-7F22-4D1B-8063-1653967CE6DE.jpeg
75299AE6-9CBB-466A-9D61-CE343B7FE5F3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back