Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston we have a problem

my gdp x red poison solo cup has some late germing seeds lol

Should i try #Orgypot solo cup?

Hmmm....I'd Probably have to..............................................but....the main plant is going to shade her.......so she'll probably come to nowt....... :pass: .

Calyxes is the word for them :pighug: i just can't spell it half the time so i call them pods :crying:

no, what he'z showin are called bractz....calyxez form on the budz themselvez as they stack & build & are what hold the seedz....in their own kinda way, they actually are the budz themselvez, lol ;) ppp

Hmmm....I'd Probably have to..............................................but....the main plant is going to shade her.......so she'll probably come to nowt....... :pass: .
I'll cull it then. It is crazy how long seeds can sit in wet soil and not germ until week or 2 later.

no, what he'z showin are called bractz....calyxez form on the budz themselvez as they stack & build & are what hold the seedz....in their own kinda way, they actually are the budz themselvez, lol ;) ppp
:yeahthat: That’s why I edited and called them pistils
I don’t even know…after I posted I thought about it
Good morfnoevight All you happy humpday stoners!

It just happens to be when I pass out :rofl:

Will the pumpkin be destroyed - Yes!
:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks the reps and teaching everyone :headbang:

Welp….I’m just gonna say it. My new dab rig thingy is awesome (Huni Badger nectar collector). Gives big clouds or tasty lower temp dabs. It’s sorta self cleaning in a way. You can connect it to a bong and use it as an enail, and it sorta conserve’s your dabs. And the charge lasts forever. Really digging this thing. :digit::headbang:

well, they're not pistilz either, lol :rolleyes2: pistilz form on the budz & are what collect pollen ;) ppp
:wall::d5:Like I said :shrug:
1664989869722.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back