Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
well gonna go see if I can get some C4 Or maybe a elephant :crying:
1664990263038.gif

I'll cull it then. It is crazy how long seeds can sit in wet soil and not germ until week or 2 later.

Yup...... :headbang: ..the other thing....I Do Think outdoor produced seed takes longer to germ....seems to have a tougher shell......

Been working on desensitization with sukipup this morning. She's fine so long as there's treats involved. Molly dog does not at all care lol when we let the kitten explore the full bedroom she just lays there and watches her. Mishka has been having fun exploring her tree and has been playing with her toys more and more lol. I've been "hiding" her toys on the various levels of the tree and she's been finding them and jumping back the the closet to play with them :rofl:

Welp….I’m just gonna say it. My new dab rig thingy is awesome (Huni Badger nectar collector). Gives big clouds or tasty lower temp dabs. It’s sorta self cleaning in a way. You can connect it to a bong and use it as an enail, and it sorta conserve’s your dabs. And the charge lasts forever. Really digging this thing. :digit::headbang:

Have you done the Dabs @Frank the Dank ......?......what did you Think about Med effect.

After all these years doing rollies....I Took a few #FingerDabs and my head said straight away...Yup..this is how I want to be medicated.

Instant..

Someone a while back was discussing the Therm X 70 Wetting Agent being thick and difficult to dispense and recommended using a Ketchup squeeze bottle to dispense. I use such squeeze bottles (16 ounce ) I purchased from Amazon to water plants. The caps fit perfectly on the original container of Therm X 70. Sorry can't remember the original poster but Kudos to him.
Recommend trimming a bit off the nozzle :d5:

Attachments

• IMG_0299.JPG
    IMG_0299.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 12
well gonna go see if I can get some C4 Or maybe a elephant :crying:View attachment 1523015
Well since the penalties for having explosive materials in possession doubles after you have been licensed I will not be blowing my pumpkin up :sad:.

I have rented some software Wondershare UniConvert that handles All video formats and has a compressor I can fit up to 1 minute in <10mb in the .M4V format that will upload here. So this begs the question do we use 10 Mb as the video limit factor and not time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back