Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you done the Dabs @Frank the Dank ......?......what did you Think about Med effect.

After all these years doing rollies....I Took a few #FingerDabs and my head said straight away...Yup..this is how I want to be medicated.

Instant..
This is how I should have been medicating all along. I can get the desired effect within seconds, feels cleaner to the lungs, taste is unreal. I can’t say enough good things really :pass:

Been working on desensitization with sukipup this morning. She's fine so long as there's treats involved. Molly dog does not at all care lol when we let the kitten explore the full bedroom she just lays there and watches her. Mishka has been having fun exploring her tree and has been playing with her toys more and more lol. I've been "hiding" her toys on the various levels of the tree and she's been finding them and jumping back the the closet to play with them :rofl:

my new kitty spent the night inside las night as a trial run & there were no issuez :thumbsup: but then, i let her out at the crack o' dawn this morning & she'z been mia since, of course :doh: :kitty: ppp

This is how I should have been medicating all along.

Yup..a deep Recognition..........

I can get the desired effect within seconds,

@Frank the Dank ..Yup...my Heart Skips....then I Know it is going to work.

My breathing/chest as been shite since Covid.

My Heart Skips..my lungs expand by maybe 20%...I grow a couple of inches just by straightening up...
Then the congestion starts clearing.....and everything loosens up....breathing is Easier.

Then I get High....... :crying: ..

But.when I was just Talking in the Staff room about the effect....I Used a pulse oxygen meter and you could see my oxy rate lift from 95% to 98%....you can actually Track effect.

Problem.........?.....once your brain recognises the effect....if you get Sick or in pain it Screams for it.......

my new kitty spent the night inside las night as a trial run & there were no issuez :thumbsup: but then, i let her out at the crack o' dawn this morning & she'z been mia since, of course :doh: :kitty: ppp

Poor Cat......I Hope she finds her way back......... :pass:

Tannerite…..

That’s too easy figure someone else will try that you know me I got to be different :biggrin: :rofl: :rofl:

elephanite :coffee: ppp

Now we’re talking :headbang::crying:

Well since the penalties for having explosive materials in possession doubles after you have been licensed I will not be blowing my pumpkin up :sad:.

I have rented some software Wondershare UniConvert that handles All video formats and has a compressor I can fit up to 1 minute in <10mb in the .M4V format that will upload here. So this begs the question do we use 10 Mb as the video limit factor and not time?

Very good question but I will probably stick to both like slater had said once video gets over 1 min quality drops when compressing…I was thinking I would do a 1 min video then compress to 10mb to achieve max quality

This is how I should have been medicating all along. I can get the desired effect within seconds, feels cleaner to the lungs, taste is unreal. I can’t say enough good things really :pass:
Exactly i get much higher and intake half as much smoke :headbang::pass:

That’s too easy figure someone else will try that you know me I got to be different :biggrin: :rofl: :rofl:

Now we’re talking :headbang::crying:

Very good question but I will probably stick to both like slater had said once video gets over 1 min quality drops when compressing…I was thinking I would do a 1 min video then compress to 10mb to achieve max quality

Exactly i get much higher and intake half as much smoke :headbang::pass:
I just decided to use the 10Mb as the upload criteria. If it uploads and plays it qualifies. Easy Peasy.

It sounds like I better hurry up and put together a rosin press! I've been vaping bud, but even that is rough on the crusty old lungs.

I don't have a rosin press @Mara Cachafa .....I do #FingerDabs ....off a Living Plant.........

homersimpsonf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back