Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay kids, who are these guys. Photos are taken 50 years apart!

FeRCr8wVsAQgKG0.jpg

Talking with Waira this morning on the outdoor thread, I think have a good thought about the use of EarthBoxes. The way the current Jrs girls are doing has spurred this thought process. At 2 weeks above the ground today, I'm VERY HAPPY with progress of the Jrs. Today is the last time I'll give them a partial watering, except maybe the 2.3x2.3 tent girl. They are to the point I can fully fill the rez, right where I was hoping to be at this point.

What do you guy think about this thought process?
I’m changing my thoughts on Regulars. I'm thinking of only using them for known large autos or photos. With the floor space they take up, they must hit a higher production mark. Instead of two Regulars and two Jrs in a 4x4. I can run 6 Jrs very comfortably, or 8 packed.

Alright! I think my next auto run, after a photo run, I'll get some Coast of Maine grow media, add the Osmocote and run that in an Earthbox with just my normal humic acid in the water and no other addition. That could be interesting.
Hell yeah it will be interesting.

If i was going to be a youtuber/content creator i would be a test comparison guy doing huge sample tests with orgypots vs other orgypots in different mediums and nutes/organics. i love seeing that stuff and have blown through what i can find on youtube so far.

It did look a little odd.....the swelling at the base at this stage of life.

that was my thoughts as well I’ve seen them look like this before and removed but never asked anyone what they thought…the swelling and the slight bit of stem between pistil and main stalk is the red flag for me plus they hang down but have hairs:wall: :shrug::paleo:

Damn that chlorox mix really screws up my sinuses ...... but tent all sprayed and wiped and the autopots cleaned ( much easier since I wasn't running mutes through them ). Let it all dry for a bit then start reassembling it.
I only clean the valves off after a grow and just go back to growing lol but i only have 2-3 grows in each of my autopots so i guess they are still somewhat clean-ish, i do bleach and soap my tents after each grow tho!

I dislike that smell too :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back