Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like at one end of the grow to have a Simple, or something like the “Poor man’s Garden”.
I will be starting my 2nd run soon using spent soil, Osmocote pellets and plain water.....seems their " no burn" pledge is an acuality. 1st run I did 2 pots at recommended levels, 2 pots at twice recommended levels and 2 pots at 3 times recommended levels.....all finished beautifully with not much difference between them.

Good morning AFN

@Mossy

Here are better pics of those red poisons from yesterday

20221005_075145.jpg
20221005_075029.jpg
20221005_075038.jpg
20221005_075047.jpg
20221005_075103.jpg
20221005_075111.jpg

Howdy y’all.
I have been seriously entertaining the idea of setting up a studio style grow room and do both a YouTube Channel/Grow Channel and possibly more.
I have the resources, time, and enough skill. I was on TV for my other job, so I am not nervous about communication skills.
Is there enough of a market still out there? If so, what content is missing now for Autoflowers you would like to see.

I certainly like the idea you've already been given of the "how to get started for cheap." I would be interested in a grow channel where they don't change things up too often and are consistent with their style and nutrient line. A way to see several grows done the same way and how to adress the little issues that pop up between strains.

I will be starting my 2nd run soon using spent soil, Osmocote pellets and plain water.....seems their " no burn" pledge is an acuality. 1st run I did 2 pots at recommended levels, 2 pots at twice recommended levels and 2 pots at 3 times recommended levels.....all finished beautifully with not much difference between them.

I know it's buried somewhere but, which osmocote product did you end up using? I see a generic one on the shelf at home depot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back