Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy y’all.

I have been seriously entertaining the idea of setting up a studio style grow room and do both a YouTube Channel/Grow Channel and possibly more.
I have the resources, time, and enough skill. I was on TV for my other job, so I am not nervous about communication skills.

Is there enough of a market still out there? If so, what content is missing now for Autoflowers you would like to see.

@Mossy @Bill.de.Cat
@Talonxracer @DCLXVI @blue @Suki @Dankerson @Frank the Dank

Howdy y’all.

I have been seriously entertaining the idea of setting up a studio style grow room and do both a YouTube Channel/Grow Channel and possibly more.
I have the resources, time, and enough skill. I was on TV for my other job, so I am not nervous about communication skills.

Is there enough of a market still out there? If so, what content is missing now for Autoflowers you would like to see.

@Mossy @Bill.de.Cat

Build a some super-duper-looking growroom and max out with CO₂ and 360° lightning. Have everything perfectly dialed in and show them how it’s done. A serie of multi-pounder-grows - grown with the best genetics out there…

Build a some super-duper-looking growroom and max out with CO₂ and 360° lightning. Have everything perfectly dialed in and show them how it’s done. A serie of multi-pounder-grows - grown with the best genetics out there…
I was definitely going to add some extra UV and deep red to my already 840w of light with five led panels. Get it up to a 1000w.

Also was going to upgrade the room itself with all the bells and whistles like digital control of temp, RH, and air circulation. I do plan on staying with organic and showing you can get big plants with amazing flowers in a simple soil mix and good habits.

Possession is 9/10ths of the Law huh......?.......................
eyes.gif

IMG_3139.JPG

IMG_3141.JPG

dogmutley.gif

I was definitely going to add some extra UV and deep red to my already 840w of light with five led panels. Get it up to a 1000w.

Also was going to upgrade the room itself with all the bells and whistles like digital control of temp, RH, and air circulation. I do plan on staying with organic and showing you can get big plants with amazing flowers in a simple soil mix and good habits.

That’s a lot of effective light…
Ill come check you out if you get on youtube… Ill might take the Hydro-part then, once I’m in a legal country.

You got any grows going at the moment? I want to see what you are into…:d5:

I Think that is the Best Idea........ :headbang: ....Teach Good Habits...........

Howdy y’all.

@Mossy @Bill.de.Cat
I'd like to see more of an "every man" kind of channel...most get interested, then lose themselves in all the info, spend WAAAYY too much to get started, inevitably fail, get discouraged and quit....there are already lots of channels showing multiple grow tents, expensive lights, exotic nutrients, etc.......I can remember the days we'd find a plant growing in our usual smoking spot off the back porch sprouted up from a seed that was tossed while rolling one up....no lights, tents, nutes.... :baked:....you already got a good handle on it with your reflective half wall setup....but just how inexpensive can it be done for a 1st timer whose state has just made it legal?

I also figure that with a really good camera for quality closeup videos of plants, good graphics design, a cool name and logo, and of course solid content, I could
That’s a lot of effective light…
Ill come check you out if you get on youtube… Ill might take the Hydro-part then, once I’m in a legal country.

You got any grows going at the moment? I want to see what you are into…:d5:
yes, check out my sig. got a good one going right now.

I'd like to see more of an "every man" kind of channel...most get interested, then lose themselves in all the info, spend WAAAYY too much to get started, inevitably fail, get discouraged and quit....there are already lots of channels showing multiple grow tents, expensive lights, exotic nutrients, etc.......I can remember the days we'd find a plant growing in our usual smoking spot off the back porch sprouted up from a seed that was tossed while rolling one up....no lights, tents, nutes.... :baked:....you already got a good handle on it with your reflective half wall setup....but just how inexpensive can it be done for a 1st timer whose state has just made it legal?

Thanks. That’s a good idea. I need ideas for grows. I think that having one grow going that does just what you said, get started for CHEAP and still grow amazing weed!

I thinkI will create shallow one plant deep garden that goes around the corner in the basement. I will repaint walls flat white and floors will be gray and green. I want all the plants to be very visible and easy for camera to pan across entire grow.

I really like at one end of the grow to have a Simple, or something like the “Poor man’s Garden”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back