Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I won't mention the advent calendar from nasc :crying:

Ha!!! We saw that, but already had the Thug Pug and the Spanish Moon out of the set. The Chimera from BLeaf that the Thug Pug is bred with is insane!!!

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 9.13.47 PM.png

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't even think about a cyber Monday sale. That knocks the shipping off what I wanted basically :thumbsup: Except now the drippers are backordered 4-8 weeks :wall:

That's why I didn't say anything cause they were 19$ plus the shipping which is what you said BUT all plastics is 50% off same shipping rules still apply:wall:
1669688141551.png

I'll bring the coffee :crying:
We might as well hold the meetings here I think we all have the problem :pass:

That's "market forces" at work. It means they aren't offering enough $$$$.
true, but the market ain't the one that was here five years ago. The cost of skilled labour has gone up, availability of skilled workers has gone down, and neither is likely to improve for employers any time soon. :goodluck:

true, but the market ain't the one that was here five years ago. The cost of skilled labour has gone up, availability of skilled workers has gone down, and neither is likely to improve for employers any time soon.
I've noticed that a lot of the youth i deal with aren't interested in learning a trade, or in higher education. They don't learn basic skills in school any more. I guess I shouldn't talk though, I didn't graduate college 'til I was nearly 40.

My next purchase will be one of those heated dab tools….just slides right off :headbang:
Dab tool in a pinch! I WAS in a pinch when I used it. I couldn't find my dab tool from the Swordfish...it fell out somewhere.
But it's now my dab tool of choice to load my Swordfish. I Stick it in my rosin jar and pull up some rosin and twirl the pin around to collect the 'ribbon' of rosin coming up from the pot. It forms a nice little ball on the end of the pin. When I have it big enough, I just stick the end of the pin in the rosin coil, with the Swordfish standing up. I just heat the pin with my light or torch and then lift the pin out. No muss, fuss, or mess!

1200px-Safety_Pin.jpg

Abber KaDabber!:dancer:
IMG_20221128_202327093.jpg

Dab tool in a pinch! I WAS in a pinch when I used it. I couldn't find my dab tool from the Swordfish...it fell out somewhere.
But it's now my dab tool of choice to load my Swordfish. I Stick it in my rosin jar and pull up some rosin and twirl the pin around to collect the 'ribbon' of rosin coming up from the pot. It forms a nice little ball on the end of the pin. When I have it big enough, I just stick the end of the pin in the rosin coil, with the Swordfish standing up. I just heat the pin with my light or torch and then lift the pin out. No muss, fuss, or mess!

1200px-Safety_Pin.jpg

Abber KaDabber!:dancer:
View attachment 1542257
Next thing you know, we'll be going back to doing knife hits off mom's old silverware while huffing through a cut out 2 liter plastic bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back