Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone grab any of the mephisto drop today? Couldn't resist the urge and got some Bear Assed Monkey. Note to self: Join 12 step program for seed collecting
I was a good boy there but I did put flora flex order in for more caps and clips cyber monday sale :gassy:

Is that what the lookah sardine knife is for? Seems like a pain to heat that up before every dab no? then heat up the rig very interesting :pop:
nevermind frank just watched some video:doh:

This is the video I saw that made me want one….skip to 19:25

The two on the left are both the same beaver genetics banana bread… Been wondering if someone would say anything about the dark one is that a dragon?.. I put the size difference due to topping but the color is two different plants aroma is very similar though
Plenty of cultivars express deep dark hues. Beaver Genetics may have insight as to where that color came from.

Put the grinder to work now ready to pack a few bowls and roll up a few.
2CB830FD-9C4D-4A7F-BF31-139CED2AA99D.jpeg
82E13F75-3AA0-4F70-9CBD-34D9A7572749.jpeg

I was a good boy there but I did put flora flex order in for more caps and clips cyber monday sale :gassy:

I bought the gear from flora flex I was quizzing you about a couple months ago, but drainage pump got back ordered. Ended up canceling the pump order since it hadn't shipped in a month, and in true stoner fashion, still haven't ordered another one yet :face:. Will get it hooked up after I do a vacation

I,we have ordered a ridiculous amount of seeds this week. Mostly multiple packs of photos to breed with. Relentless Genetics, In House, La Plata Labs, Omerta, Irie, Tiki Madman, 3rd Coast...Spreading out the cost between four people but...

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 10.30.05 PM.png

I bought the gear from flora flex I was quizzing you about a couple months ago, but drainage pump got back ordered. Ended up canceling the pump order since it hadn't shipped in a month, and in true stoner fashion, still haven't ordered another one yet :face:. Will get it hooked up after I do a vacation

I,we have ordered a ridiculous amount of seeds this week. Mostly multiple packs of photos to breed with. Relentless Genetics, In House, La Plata Labs, Omerta, Irie, Tiki Madman, 3rd Coast...Spreading out the cost between four people but...

View attachment 1542246
Then I won't mention the advent calendar from nasc :crying:

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't even think about a cyber Monday sale. That knocks the shipping off what I wanted basically :thumbsup: Except now the drippers are backordered 4-8 weeks :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back