Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it works! Unfortunately, my scale isn't accurate at small weights so just a guesstimate, but 2 presses about 3.5 grams total yeilded about a little under a half gram. The first press would've dumped more but I had pressure set too high and couldn't get it to lock. I'm sure ill get moreas I dial it in but in pretty happy with it atm!View attachment 1542216

love those tools got the same ones every time I go to head shop I buy a couple more always have a clean one handy:shooty:
image.jpg

My next purchase will be one of those heated dab tools….just slides right off :headbang:
Is that what the lookah sardine knife is for? Seems like a pain to heat that up before every dab no? then heat up the rig very interesting :pop:
nevermind frank just watched some video:doh:

My favorite is smoked chicken with a side of smoked beef (or pork…smoked pork will also work) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Can you tell I’m back on the keto diet?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Speaking of food, someone has defiled my french onion dip with crudite!!! What kind of sick deranged person would do such a thing!?
Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 1.05.42 PM.png
The gall...

Ooh buddy! Did I ever miss dabs, wish I had more flower to squish but Ive got enough to last while my first Blackstrap is drying this week. Next weekend this press is getting a workout (and me too cuz you do kind have to hulk it to get it in place)
Ill need a dedicated stand at the ideal height to clamp it on.
Oh, and I made QWISO from 32 grams of the stems, shake and leaves leftover from my past two months of smoking and it looks like its gonna yeild a bunch more than I expected!

Veg tent is ready....5 gal rainscience grow bags and ac infinity self watering grow bag systems....Mushrooms Naturally full cycle living soil and Royal Gold mendo mix.....I'll only be using compost teas and recharge on this grow....some fish shit only the last 2 weeks...I have a marshydro fc-3000, 240w linqool, and a LG uv a Cree far red bar....and the whole ac infinity setup....plus my coopspider humidifier and digiten control....2 oscillation monkey fans.....I got my drivers outside the tent.....
20221128_192328.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back