Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked some chicken and a chuck roast today…..beef is still finishing :pass:
2308C126-0BA4-425C-97D3-DF3D2815E65D.jpeg

I did some with the FROST BROTHERS SKUNK AUTO and it taste like motor oil......

My favorite so far flavor wise is the ogreberry super grapy and funky also high was really good too... I can't wait I got strawberry microvrese and raz berry runtz drying can't wait to press those... But the beaver ladies are looking exceptional can't wait to press them they had a real sweet smell at first but getting kind of dank :gassy1::woohoo:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

and then there is SBK:smokeit:
image.jpg

My favorite so far flavor wise is the ogreberry super grapy and funky also high was really good too... I can't wait I got strawberry microvrese and raz berry runtz drying can't wait to press those... But the beaver ladies are looking exceptional can't wait to press them they had a real sweet smell at first but getting kind of dank :gassy1::woohoo:View attachment 1542209View attachment 1542210View attachment 1542213View attachment 1542211
and then there is SBK:smokeit:
View attachment 1542212
Who is the dark beauty?

Who is the dark beauty?
The two on the left are both the same beaver genetics banana bread… Been wondering if someone would say anything about the dark one is that a dragon?.. I put the size difference due to topping but the color is two different plants aroma is very similar though

I don't know what's still going on but the business around here still can't find employees. We've got everybody from restaurants to landscapers really struggling because they can't find anybody to hire :shrug:
It is pretty much the same everywhere. There are help wanted signs up in virtually every commercial operation in town here, and I have seen the same thing everywhere else I have been for months. There have been lots of news stories of operations limiting hours due to staff shortages, and not doubt many have shut down when lack of staff was the final nail pounded by Covid.

This pandemic has exacerbated a demographic crisis that has long been predicted. Most of us Baby Boomers have been gone from the job market for a while, but many of those who were not retired when this shit hit the fan left due to covid risk. Too many peeps have leaving the job market, and too many are able and willing to be fussy about what work they will accept. The loss of older workers was imminent anyway, but Covid seems to have made the mess happen earlier than it would have otherwise. It is going to be a competitive market for employers for a long time, at least for skilled workers it will be. :pighug:

Well, it works! Unfortunately, my scale isn't accurate at small weights so just a guesstimate, but 2 presses about 3.5 grams total yeilded about a little under a half gram. The first press would've dumped more but I had pressure set too high and couldn't get it to lock. I'm sure ill get moreas I dial it in but in pretty happy with it atm!
20221128_184752.jpg

My favorite so far flavor wise is the ogreberry super grapy and funky also high was really good too... I can't wait I got strawberry microvrese and raz berry runtz drying can't wait to press those... But the beaver ladies are looking exceptional can't wait to press them they had a real sweet smell at first but getting kind of dank 

and then there is SBK

NICE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back