Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve found a rancher about 80 miles away (things are few and far between out here in the desert lol)….. looks like they’ll have beef available within the next month. :headbang: Just trying to decide between 1/4 or 1/2. It’s .50 cents cheaper per pound for 1/2. Then again I have to buy a freezer for a half (they claim 1/4 will fit in a regular fridge freezer….thoughts?):pass:
You can fit a half quite nicely in an upright freezer. And naturally it depends on what you're buying...age and breed.
For quality and high dressing, it's hard to beat a stretch Angus. I AI'd my SinBras with stretch Angus tadpoles. Genetically, those Angus genes were dominate as hell! The second or third calf my Miss College Mound threw, was a spitting image of the father, but he was bigger and was my first bull calf born. He was a puppy to me, but no one else. I didn't cut him or rubberband him, but he was a pampered shit, so he had excellent marbling and nice fat covering. He dressed out so damn well, I had to get another freezer. LOL!

My boy HATED that bull and it was well warranted. I let the boy operate my tractor to do certain things. Feeding round bales in the pen was one of the things he liked doing. This damn bull had him cornered, so he couldn't get off the tractor. I finally heard his hollering and went to his aide. I finally got him penned up. My boy was mad AF at the bull. He talked mad crap to him when he got penned up.
The first big ribeyes I fixed up were grilled up to perfection over pecan wood only. The boy was HUNGRY! He cut a big hunk and devoured it! And then he said, "How do you like me now you SOB! You sure do taste good!" I just about fell outta my chair! When Toby came out with the song, How do you like me now?, I told him he should talk to Toby about royalties! :rofl: :rofl: :headbang: :headbang:

161449.jpg

I stuck the side of my foot with a piece of steel it went through my boot and poked my foot… I cleaned it all up doesn’t look bad no swelling or bruising but it is throbbing now:oops1::goodluck: I hope I don’t need to go to dr…… :pass::pass::pass:
When's your last tetanus shot?

After further investigation it sounds like it was a legitimate accident caused by horseplay. She's been great and has stayed in relatively good spirits, pain level has been very low. Saw the ortho on Friday and they said she should be in the sling through this week but ok to go without after that. She didn't have much pain when they had her moving it at the Dr's besides some stiffness in the elbow and shoulder from having it immobilized which we've been doing Epsom baths to combat. The Dr said she should be fine to dance in Nutcracker but it's up to our discretion but of course she's bound and determined to stick with it so :shrug:

:whew::pighug: ppp

LOL,,,, There isn't a snowballs chance in heII that I would ever consider doing any black Friday shopping at a Walmart, except on-line. I wouldn't even want to be on the same side of town as a major shopping center..... Not a fan of crowds at all!
Try having to work it :face: when I worked there I had to be in at 6pm on Thanksgiving and didn't get off till 2am. The had to be back at 7am. I nearly fell over at the register by noon and got sent home. That place is a hellhole. I flat out refuse to shop there at this point. We got a gift card last year and ended up using it online.

most likely havin to take care of #3....and of course, today is thanksgiving, so....:shrug: ppp

showoff :nono: ppp

:crying: ppp
Do you have any idea how hard it has been to keep this child from moving?!? She's going stir crazy lmao. Busted out animal crossing and have been binging that with her to try to keep her still.

The Netflix series "Wednesday" is interesting, just first episode.
Dammit, though! Couldn't they pick another actor to play Gomez?:face:
I abhor that actor. He just makes me cringe.:eek1::rolleyes1::grrr2:
I sure hope he's not on frequently.
We watched all of it, he's not in there much. I really enjoyed it though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back