Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I have no idea never heard of it I thought maybe you were getting into shroomies… I’ve been thinking about them so I saw mushroom on the bag and thought that 

My hydro store does shrooms too! I thought about it myself....they have everything I'd need....

I’ve found a rancher about 80 miles away (things are few and far between out here in the desert lol)….. looks like they’ll have beef available within the next month. :headbang: Just trying to decide between 1/4 or 1/2. It’s .50 cents cheaper per pound for 1/2. Then again I have to buy a freezer for a half (they claim 1/4 will fit in a regular fridge freezer….thoughts?):pass:
Give me a minute I ask my buddy and wife but I wanna say no unless it was empty to start :nono:

Got my 3rd ac infinity fan....these are nice fans....

Attachments

• 20221128_131645.jpg
    20221128_131645.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 2
:headbang: Yup.....when you are used to proper coffee.....the capsules are a poor substitute....:coffee:.
Somewhat related, told my mom on Wednesday I need an electric kettle lol. She turned around and showed off hers and how fast it heats. Fingers crossed she's getting me that and a new coat for Christmas! Hate having to heat water on the stove in a sauce pan just to use my French press, and now it's particularly impossible. Timing can't be worse since I'd canceled my energy drink monthly deliveries about a month and a half ago.

Somewhat related, told my mom on Wednesday I need an electric kettle lol. She turned around and showed off hers and how fast it heats. Fingers crossed she's getting me that and a new coat for Christmas! Hate having to heat water on the stove in a sauce pan just to use my French press, and now it's particularly impossible. Timing can't be worse since I'd canceled my energy drink monthly deliveries about a month and a half ago.
Haha I do the same sauce pan heating method for my moka pot….:rofl:

I’ve found a rancher about 80 miles away (things are few and far between out here in the desert lol)….. looks like they’ll have beef available within the next month. :headbang: Just trying to decide between 1/4 or 1/2. It’s .50 cents cheaper per pound for 1/2. Then again I have to buy a freezer for a half (they claim 1/4 will fit in a regular fridge freezer….thoughts?):pass:
My buddy agrees he said to tell you he fits a 1/4 cow and 100lbs of chicken in a 17 cubic freezer and it is full… maybe if the freezer is empty and how much hanging weight you buy I guess it would be really tight fitting in regular fridge IMO

My buddy agrees he said to tell you he fits a 1/4 cow and 100lbs of chicken in a 17 cubic freezer and it is full… maybe if the freezer is empty and how much hanging weight you buy I guess it would be really tight fitting in regular fridge IMO
I’ll just get a chest style deep freeze…..thanks :d5:

My girls yesterday under HLG DIABLO 650R
DAY 67
FLASHY FLASHY!
This light is simply a beast! The only sorta of a negative I can say, I haven't been able to turn it up fully!:rofl: And that's with the PAR figures averaging around 850.
I was worried about heat control with this light with the driver still mounted to light, but it's been no problem to keep things in the proper heat range.
If I had my growroom built in my shop, I'd have four of these lights going and I could help a few more Vets with meds all the canna these lights would make!:headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:
I'm so damn grateful for AFN, Les @HLG and the amazing guys and gals at Horticultural Lighting Group for giving me the opportunity to test and show off this outstanding light
100_0509.JPG
100_0510.JPG
100_0512.JPG
100_0513.JPG
100_0514.JPG
100_0515.JPG
100_0516.JPG
100_0517.JPG
KNOWS CANDY01.JPG
kNOWS CANDY2.JPG

Attachments

• 100_0511.JPG