Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given state we live in we shouldn’t have any trouble locating fresh beef! Never looked into it but few diff butcher shops around! I know 1 i went into looking for soup bones said they worked with a ranch in denton area just not sure how often they get deliveries but id assume its super fresh if using a ranch 30min away! It was def costly tho for stuff i glanced at while waiting on them to check on what i was there for! :d5:
Ya find the rancher to guy the beef and then the place to slaughter and butcher it. The Rancher can deliver the anima to the slaughterhouse for you. I borrowed my neighbor's horse trailer for one or two animals and another neighbor for a bigger trailer when I bought more from auction or later directly from a rancher. My first big buy of heifers, 100, the rancher delivered them. That was a bit scary with that big of purchase, but I had started planning for it for two years, after I had my first taste my raised beef. The stars aligned with a TON of work and I pulled it off.

Dab press is out for delivery, now to find a way to occupy my time until it gets here... gonna go run some errands and hope its here when I get back, otherwise I'll be staring out the window like an anxious puppy when my mail carrier gets here... again, lol :rofl: :rofl:
Start packing your pucks :thumbsup: That's what takes most of the time anyway

Yeah definitely that is always our biggest issue having a place to store it all… think we end up with a quarter cow all said and done and it is a ton of beef… I believe there is 4 of us that split the whole cow
When I was a tiny shit, the local slaughter house had storage for customers and that's what we used for deer and piggies we had processed there. Pop finally bought an upright freezer, but with our tiny home, it was placed in my bedroom. I had two big upright freezers on the screened in back porch at my old farm. Between the beef I raised and my garden, they were always full.
I said to my boy many times, we may not have a whole lot, but we eat like kings!
It was a TON of work and I NEVER had a problem sleeping.....too damn exhausted! I would love to be able to do that still.

I placed an order with Linda Seeds on Wed. Nov. 23. Got the package TODAY! It shipped on Friday! 5 days inlcuding a U.S. holiday from Spain. I'm impressed!

believe it or not, my fastest delivery from linda one time was 2 dayz from spain to the midwest :yoinks: linda rockz! :headbang: ppp

Got some seeds in the oven...2 Dunks ll, 7 windsu dosidub, 4 Dosi grunts ll, 2 who's Daddy, and 1 Dark Devils Mystery Punch....I'm waiting oon Autoseeds For Alculpco Gold and Rainbow Glue...also seedstockers Mark reached out on the SS G&S and said he'll have some out in the next week or 2.....I'll be planting 2 to 3 seeds to a pot... @Dale's Proper Bud why you ask if I was growing canna? You don't think the soil I got is any good? I seen someone ssay hydroponic stores give bad advice...I took ones and went with this mix....he said it would go all the way with feeding compost teas....the living soil is made from mushrooms.....they say it's better then sohum.....IDK I'll find out...

Attachments

• 20221128_120903.jpg
    20221128_120903.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 20221127_163702.jpg
    20221127_163702.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 20221127_183318.jpg
    20221127_183318.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 4
@Dale's Proper Bud why you ask if I was growing canna? You don't think the soil I got is any good?
Oh I have no idea never heard of it I thought maybe you were getting into shroomies… I’ve been thinking about them so I saw mushroom on the bag and thought that:baked::oops1: :crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back