Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you Find Gracie....?.................:pass:...I've looked everywhere.........

View attachment 1541998

:crying: classic! :crying: ppp

It's a almost 9 week old banana kush that shows no sign of flowering. Have no idea what to do other than switch to 12/12 which I plan to do not this Thursday but next the guy I got the seeds from an exspiririenced grower said it would take 8-9 weeks but I think he meant it would be flowering at that time. So.....

mmm, all i can say is -> at that age, that'z def not an auto :nono: :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

There's no way I could've stunted it and caused it to develop slowly
This is my first plant ever and I had a little trouble getting the light right started with a "keep it alive light" then my hydro light came and I switched it then I accidentally left it on 24/0 after having on 18/6 now it's back at 18/6 under the proper light

Im not a fan of RS bags! To me honor bags seem like better quality and design but u obv pay for the quality! Nothing wrong with them RS ones but I don’t like how they dry out so quickly around the sides from the mesh weave! Pretty sure the honor bags should stay saturated (not using the M word ;)) longer since its a tighter weave on them! Either way i prefer my grassroots living soil pots! Cheap and the liner in them helps distribute the water more evenly thru bag and u dont gotta worry about air flow drying them out! :d5:

the core series coda bags dry out pretty quick think they are a lot like the RS bags but the tls bags hold water good… I use the core series with coco and tls bags with soil

There's no way I could've stunted it and caused it to develop slowly

i was simply sayin that ur girl is a photo, not an auto....becuz any auto, stunted or not, will go into flower at ruffly the 30d mark, give or take....so, if ur girl is almost 9w old & hazn't even shown signz of flower yet, then she'z not an auto....jus sayin ;) ppp

Haha I know the feeling….I’m all hammed out :rofl: I found myself shopping for an entire cow last night….. thanks to @Dale's Proper Bud :rofl::rofl:
Haha beef envy is a real and serious condition :rofl: Luckily I had a porterhouse handy for just such an occasion:rofl::rofl:
Glad I could be of service… do it once you do you won’t go back to store bought beef… I used to work with a bunch of dairy and beef farmers and they always said most store bought beef was just old dairy cows… we hate to buy beef at the store now and when we do it is normally only burger in a pinch

not using the M word ;))
1669653270639.gif

@Frank the Dank my problem with youtube links is resolved since I switched my VPN from NY to NJ. Thanks to all who helped figure out what it was. Here's a little seasonal color for your trouble (@Jean-O VooDoo S1, day 81):
VD.1_day81_top.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back