Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dab press is out for delivery, now to find a way to occupy my time until it gets here... gonna go run some errands and hope its here when I get back, otherwise I'll be staring out the window like an anxious puppy when my mail carrier gets here... again, lol :rofl: :rofl:

Im not a fan of RS bags! To me honor bags seem like better quality and design but u obv pay for the quality! Nothing wrong with them RS ones but I don’t like how they dry out so quickly around the sides from the mesh weave! Pretty sure the honor bags should stay saturated (not using the M word ;)) longer since its a tighter weave on them! Either way i prefer my grassroots living soil pots! Cheap and the liner in them helps distribute the water more evenly thru bag and u dont gotta worry about air flow drying them out! :d5:
They are definitely different. Use of a good surfactant is a MUST......every watering. I top water each pot in cycles until they are close to it's memory weight. I add water to the tray until they don't take it up in 5-10 min. If I overshoot the tray water and it hasn't taken up the water in 20min, I drain it. .......hadn't had to do that in quite a while.
They do require you to be very diligent in your watering.........especially the small bags. When I get over this tree visit, I'm gonna loo at getting a few small, 3gal, Grass Roots and test them. They would be for testing girls and reversal.
My larger RS bags will be just for outdoor growing when it becomes legal here. I'm just not interested in growing indoors with anything other than EarthBoxes. It's just too simple to not use EarthBoxes with the way I run them.

Glad I could be of service… do it once you do you won’t go back to store bought beef… I used to work with a bunch of dairy and beef farmers and they always said most store bought beef was just old dairy cows… we hate to buy beef at the store now and when we do it is normally only burger in a pinch
Even lowly ground beef tastes MUCH better, raised yourself or bought from a rancher. For those looking to do this, get another family to go in with you and just split it. Even a side of beef is a LOT, so you will need a good size freezer.

They are definitely different. Use of a good surfactant is a MUST......every watering. I top water each pot in cycles until they are close to it's memory weight. I add water to the tray until they don't take it up in 5-10 min. If I overshoot the tray water and it hasn't taken up the water in 20min, I drain it. .......hadn't had to do that in quite a while.
They do require you to be very diligent in your watering.........especially the small bags. When I get over this tree visit, I'm gonna loo at getting a few small, 3gal, Grass Roots and test them. They would be for testing girls and reversal.
My larger RS bags will be just for outdoor growing when it becomes legal here. I'm just not interested in growing indoors with anything other than EarthBoxes. It's just too simple to not use EarthBoxes with the way I run them.
Ya im far too lazy for all that noise! If the pots need an instruction manual on how to properly water then they ain’t for me! :rofl:

1669656690075.gif

1669656729735.gif

Even lowly ground beef tastes MUCH better, raised yourself or bought from a rancher. For those looking to do this, get another family to go in with you and just split it. Even a side of beef is a LOT, so you will need a good size freezer.
Given state we live in we shouldn’t have any trouble locating fresh beef! Never looked into it but few diff butcher shops around! I know 1 i went into looking for soup bones said they worked with a ranch in denton area just not sure how often they get deliveries but id assume its super fresh if using a ranch 30min away! It was def costly tho for stuff i glanced at while waiting on them to check on what i was there for! :d5:

Yeah definitely that is always our biggest issue having a place to store it all… think we end up with a quarter cow all said and done and it is a ton of beef… I believe there is 4 of us that split the whole cow

I went with the Extra tall RS autoflower bags, I like them a lot better than airpots, but they certainly required a very convoluted watering schedule, alternating and combining top and bottom watering dictated by memory weight and sensing if the weight of moist/wet soil was near the top or bottom of the bag and dont forget the yucca!!! With 4 going at the same time they of course were all on a different schedule most of the time, LOL I am thinking I might try one of the Grassroots living soil bags or even make my own liner to put in the RS bags I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back