Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 20lbs yet but roughly a third of the way there now and getting noticeably bigger every day
1000003292.jpg

Even lowly ground beef tastes MUCH better, raised yourself or bought from a rancher. For those looking to do this, get another family to go in with you and just split it. Even a side of beef is a LOT, so you will need a good size freezer.
I’ve found a rancher about 80 miles away (things are few and far between out here in the desert lol)….. looks like they’ll have beef available within the next month. :headbang: Just trying to decide between 1/4 or 1/2. It’s .50 cents cheaper per pound for 1/2. Then again I have to buy a freezer for a half (they claim 1/4 will fit in a regular fridge freezer….thoughts?):pass:

:crying: They Do in the UK....supermarkets in their jimjams.......but it hasn't caught on over here.

Though hubby is constantly amused at Spanish grannies walking their dogs in their jimjams/dressing gowns on winter afternoons.

It is taking it off all warm and cozy to get into the shower when there is no heating in the house......:biggrin:....Nomally we wait for the sun to warm up before we shower...around 11 am......but the footie is on at 2pm.....so hubby is on a dash.....

We were supposed to shop Saturday......but the only thing we were really desperate for was coffee...........so I said...we'll wait til Monday and I'll ust have the coffee capsule things........that you stick in the machine...........:coffee: ...gawd...it was Awful......
I'd tell him to go alone :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back