Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank the Dank , @Dale's Proper Bud, & @Talonxracer . You should check out JB Dabs dab tools, in all seriousness they are truly nice. Being able to cleanly stow away your rosin tool without it globbing rosin everywhere is priceless. I just ordered another actually.

:d5:

It's a almost 9 week old banana kush that shows no sign of flowering. Have no idea what to do other than switch to 12/12 which I plan to do not this Thursday but next the guy I got the seeds from an exspiririenced grower said it would take 8-9 weeks but I think he meant it would be flowering at that time. So.....

Attachments

• 20221126_091644.jpg
    20221126_091644.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 20221126_091638.jpg
    20221126_091638.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20221126_091630.jpg
    20221126_091630.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 20221126_091624.jpg
    20221126_091624.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • 20221126_091616.jpg
    20221126_091616.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
:face: Don’t want to start anything buddy :biggrin::d5:BUT how is it no comparison what makes them that much better… Inhsve had zero issues with my coda bags… so to think there is something better about RS bags has me wondering what? Just because?
Im not a fan of RS bags! To me honor bags seem like better quality and design but u obv pay for the quality! Nothing wrong with them RS ones but I don’t like how they dry out so quickly around the sides from the mesh weave! Pretty sure the honor bags should stay saturated (not using the M word ;)) longer since its a tighter weave on them! Either way i prefer my grassroots living soil pots! Cheap and the liner in them helps distribute the water more evenly thru bag and u dont gotta worry about air flow drying them out! :d5:

Last edited:
Good morning/afternoon

I woke up to some very happy seedlings, this proves the soil and ppm/ph is not the issue, i officially blame the strain as a bad batch both seeds turned into ugly runts, i wonder if fastbuds would warranty those 2 seeds, i'm hoping my last seed is strong enough to self some seeds off it so i can see why this strain is even offered.

This ugly plant will give me more than that little 5 inch sister gave me but still tiny and ugly (waste of time) on the plus side all those babies (red gorilla poison) are rocking :headbang: ALSO THIS IS A SEED TO HARVEST WITH AUTOVALVE ON with this babies, the 2 ugly plants stunted with the valve off.. just smart handwatering
View attachment 1542069

My 4x4 cage plant is so massive i can barely see the back 2 corner plants which i am 100% harvesting tomorrow, i was waiting for the water to dry out the clay pebbles and the medium to dry out a bit.

View attachment 1542070View attachment 1542071View attachment 1542072
this cage plant is gonna be my biggest plant ever, i can already tell:crying:
WOW!!!

It's a almost 9 week old banana kush that shows no sign of flowering. Have no idea what to do other than switch to 12/12 which I plan to do not this Thursday but next the guy I got the seeds from an exspiririenced grower said it would take 8-9 weeks but I think he meant it would be flowering at that time. So.....
8-9 weeks was probably how long the flowering period is once flipped! Def no autos that take that long to show sex on them! :thumbsup:

You could first try reducung daytime by an hour to see if it stimulates flowering before you drastically reduce it.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back