Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon

I woke up to some very happy seedlings, this proves the soil and ppm/ph is not the issue, i officially blame the strain as a bad batch both seeds turned into ugly runts, i wonder if fastbuds would warranty those 2 seeds, i'm hoping my last seed is strong enough to self some seeds off it so i can see why this strain is even offered.

This ugly plant will give me more than that little 5 inch sister gave me but still tiny and ugly (waste of time) on the plus side all those babies (red gorilla poison) are rocking :headbang: ALSO THIS IS A SEED TO HARVEST WITH AUTOVALVE ON with this babies, the 2 ugly plants stunted with the valve off.. just smart handwatering
20221128_084152.jpg

My 4x4 cage plant is so massive i can barely see the back 2 corner plants which i am 100% harvesting tomorrow, i was waiting for the water to dry out the clay pebbles and the medium to dry out a bit.

20221128_084222.jpg
20221128_084235.jpg
20221128_084246.jpg

this cage plant is gonna be my biggest plant ever, i can already tell:crying:

Wife wants a Roomba for Xmas......been checking em out.....anyone got one they can share their experience?
i dare you to get her a new dustpan and broom LOL :crying:

i know nothing about those robots sorry, only they take awhile to clean and need to charge a lot and dogs are unsure about them lol

i dare you to get her a new dustpan and broom LOL :crying:

i know nothing about those robots sorry, only they take awhile to clean and need to charge a lot and dogs are unsure about them lol
After watching a lot of reviews on different makes/models went with a Eufy 11S for $139. mostly just want to keep a handle on dust, dog hair and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back