Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up to smoke one then back to bed for a few hrs

Not a Bad start to the day.......... :pass: ......

I woke up.....and did the 100m sprint for the onesie...........:pass:......our earth has gone cold.

@420Forever ....Did you Find Gracie....?.................:pass:...I've looked everywhere.........

duck.jpg

IMG_3663.JPG

Roast dinner yesterday...............:chef:...just to heat the place up a bit...................Gravy everyone......?

I said...I just fancy a nice roast dinner today.....I never do them through summer....

hubby is going to the footie.......:footy: ...so I say....give me a rough time you'll be back......

hubby ....I dont know...I dont know...it will depend on how the games go...and who I bump into....yadda yadda......:blahblah:...

Me.....Fine.....I'll make you a nice chicken sandwich for when you get back.......................:chef:.....

Hubby..............I'll be back at 6pm.................:crying:

IMG_3667.JPG

Th Unbreakable...hubby proof...bong......... :headbang: ....tubes is big enough to take ice cubes..he likes a cold smoke......

Only disadvantage.....?.........:shrug:....you cannot clean it very well.....you can get a brush in...but you cannot See if you have cleaned it all.

Adantage...it is the longest lasting bong we've had.....though he did manage to dent it and chip a floor tile...:headbang:

Morning kittens.....got right chilly here as well, own to 54f but the coffee is good and hot.....got my fingers n toes crossed for the Mars-Hydro contest, could use a new light...

I don't know what's still going on but the business around here still can't find employees. We've got everybody from restaurants to landscapers really struggling because they can't find anybody to hire
That's "market forces" at work. It means they aren't offering enough $$$$.

IMO there is no comparison I love my rain science bags
:face: Don’t want to start anything buddy :biggrin::d5:BUT how is it no comparison what makes them that much better… Inhsve had zero issues with my coda bags… so to think there is something better about RS bags has me wondering what? Just because?

That's "market forces" at work. It means they aren't offering enough $$$$.
And I'm sure a few of the older folk that are just shy of retirement have decided to just go ahead and retire....I've had the owner of the local hydro / smoke shop asking me about working past couple times I've been in and local bar had to fire another girl last night for not showing up on time...again.

Prolly in the dutch with the wife...left out at 1pm and just getting back....tried to call her but just kept ringing..so. of course its all my fault...
Turns out it wasn't bad...think she's getting to the point of understanding I need a break occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back