Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should rephrase that I really hope to win :goodluck:
1669642606398.gif

:face: Don’t want to start anything buddy :biggrin::d5:BUT how is it no comparison what makes them that much better… Inhsve had zero issues with my coda bags… so to think there is something better about RS bags has me wondering what? Just because?
I'm curious the differences as well, might just have to grab a bag or two and do a comparison run lol

I'm curious the differences as well, might just have to grab a bag or two and do a comparison run lol
I been wondering as well. I will say the cota bags got some bad ass camo design that id rock. Lol but I went with rs. I think cause they where alittle cheaper. Maybe.

I been wondering as well. I will say the cota bags got some bad ass camo design that id rock. Lol but I went with rs. I think cause they where alittle cheaper. Maybe.
Yeah I love my RS bags hands down but those coda bags look soo cool. If they are comparable I see myself upgrading just for that cause I have a problem :crying:

like I said before can’t speak RS but guessing it is depending on which one’s you get and how your growing… that’s one thing I like about coda bags besides the colors:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl: is he has a bag for pretty much any growing style or size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back