Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish mine carried CoM, that's one product line I cant get in town. And I can't even get it shipped to a local Ace for pickup... thats frustrated me, I want that lobster compost
It's everywhere around here the past couple years. Swing on by I've got a couple extra bags I could let go :rofl:
PXL_20221128_012021795.jpg

I drove 55 mins each way to my closest one yesterday to basically save $25 on shipping :bong:
I go once a year and stock up. Although last spring when I went they were outta promix, and I ended up having to use that Walmart promix. I learned the time to stock up is in the fall :rofl:

Finding that there's a really strong home grow community here. Makes sense when the rec market is so stupdily expensive. Out of 5 guys working the kitchen at my job, 3 of us grow our own, lol.
You a chef? I'm in same bizz...I'm chef/manager of a kitchen....

You a chef? I'm in same bizz...I'm chef/manager of a kitchen....
Yep, just got a promotion to Sous chef after a month at my new job. What kind of food do you have at your place? We're basically American Fine Dining

Yep, just got a promotion to Sous chef after a month at my new job. What kind of food do you have at your place? We're basically American Fine Dining

Not your normal breakfast restaurant...it's up scale and has everything fresh made and stuff you never heard of....I'm just a beast on the grill....lol now I'm manager....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back