Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not your normal breakfast restaurant...it's up scale and has everything fresh made and stuff you never heard of....I'm just a beast on the grill....lol now I'm manager....
Nice, my first kitchen job was at a trendy breakfast restaurant in Colorado. I was the dishwasher, just working to pay bills while I was a struggling musician. One day the panckake guy didn't show up so I got a battlefield promotion. They basically said. "Theres the grill. There's the batter. And there's where tickets come out. Good luck"

I wish mine carried CoM, that's one product line I cant get in town. And I can't even get it shipped to a local Ace for pickup... thats frustrated me, I want that lobster compost

:face: desperate time call for desperate measures I've gotten bags from amazon not awful shipping but I may be a lot closer:shrug:

It's everywhere around here the past couple years. Swing on by I've got a couple extra bags I could let go :rofl:
View attachment 1541874
I needed a bag the other night and ran to my buddies he said he had "some" and it looked like that got me a bag of stonington and some worm casting for free:cooldance:

I go once a year and stock up. Although last spring when I went they were outta promix, and I ended up having to use that Walmart promix. I learned the time to stock up is in the fall :rofl:

Spring time here most garden center only get one shipment a year in the spring once it's gone good luck till march

Last edited:
HomeDepot carries a surprising amount of interesting stuff. A lot won't be instock but free ship to store for pickup on all sorts of stuff. COM soil and roots organic are both occasionally listed.
Home Depot has had free ship-to-home for a while now. I don't know if it's just here in WNY.

Nice, my first kitchen job was at a trendy breakfast restaurant in Colorado. I was the dishwasher, just working to pay bills while I was a struggling musician. One day the panckake guy didn't show up so I got a battlefield promotion. They basically said. "Theres the grill. There's the batter. And there's where tickets come out. Good luck"
That's pretty much how I moved up in every kitchen I worked at :rofl: And almost always because somebody didn't show up :rofl:

I wish mine carried CoM, that's one product line I cant get in town. And I can't even get it shipped to a local Ace for pickup... thats frustrated me, I want that lobster compost
Same here bro! @WildBill is only couple hours or so from me but he can get it drop shipped to Ace for free and soil is cheap but my local ace doesnt show that product as an option!

Lmao i read that the first time as struggling magician! I thought u were like a dollar store Criss Angel or something! :haha::crying:

1669601666029.gif

1669601686386.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back