Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are three in my town, and between the three of them I can find decent prices on just about everything I need. Newest one carries Build a Soil products and matches the prices on the BaS website. Only problem there is they sell out of it super fast. The one up the street carries AC infinity gear, same deal. Also has cheap Grove bags, press bags and other accessories. I still mostly order online but its still fun to browse around and chat with the staff
Yup just looked there is a new one less then a hr guess I'm taking a drive next weekend they carry flora flex :woohoo:

I just dont know anything about any hydroponics. Im always too afraid im gonna destroy my garden if I just jump into it
You can make your own dripper setup for under $100 and that'll leave you with plenty of spare parts to last you for years. Here's my DIY setup with parts list and prices. You can go cheaper but I had a lot of this stuff since my wife uses it in her gardens outside. I did include all the parts and prices as if I was buying from scratch. Plus you've got friends here that can help :pass: This is what it looks like now, but it's still all the same parts. Drip systems are super easy to customize. That thread was for 4 plants originally but just finishing up 10
PXL_20221128_005657697.jpg
PXL_20221128_005714469.jpg

I was down in my workshop and remembered I had a canon PowerShot dig camera with a macro feature....CRS!!!

Now to get the pics from the camera to the kindle fire, shouldn't be too difficult(famous last words!) :crying:

@Hog MaGundy - If you can, pay cash at the hydro stores. No need to advertise to the CC companies what you are up to.
When I shop there I do. Mostly just go to check out what they carry, so I know where to go in a pinch if I need something. Appreciate the advice!

The Athena nutes I've been using for the past year are totally pH stable. Don't even need to check it after the initial mixing anymore. 5.8 adjusted after mix and never goes above 6.05 before I wash out my rez. Don't love the nutes, probably need some sort of additives and bennies, but super stable and totally clean in the rez and lines

My local places sell basically nothing but FF soils, COM stuff and dte amendments. Barely any liquid ferts around here
I wish mine carried CoM, that's one product line I cant get in town. And I can't even get it shipped to a local Ace for pickup... thats frustrated me, I want that lobster compost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back