Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
VEG TENT UP AND READY.....GOT SOME GLUEBERRY OG DRYING....
20221127_183318.jpg

Oh wow really. I didnt know straight hydro was that labor intensive
I wouldn't call it labor but definitely time consuming.. Now if money is no issue then dosing pumps and other things could make life easier it mainly just needs attention... My biggest issue has been maintain proper ph

Some stuff, but curiously no drippers. Didn't even think about it at the hydro store yesterday, but that's an hour away :wall:
I never go to hydro store mainly cause there is only one company and all their stores are hour away and over priced from what I've heard but that may have changed I haven't looked around in awhile...

I never go to hydro store mainly cause there is only one company and all their stores are hour away and over priced from what I've heard but that may have changed I haven't looked around in awhile...
There are three in my town, and between the three of them I can find decent prices on just about everything I need. Newest one carries Build a Soil products and matches the prices on the BaS website. Only problem there is they sell out of it super fast. The one up the street carries AC infinity gear, same deal. Also has cheap Grove bags, press bags and other accessories. I still mostly order online but its still fun to browse around and chat with the staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back