Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang buddy, pass a plate over this way!
Lol it’s empty now doggie’s actually getting some treats
image.jpg

Are you running a surfactant like Yucca in your res? This helps to keep my emitters clean. I use pressure compensating emitters with a minumum of two per plant. I also use new ones for every grow.
No yucca in there at the moment. I have pulled a couple of the halos apart to clean them, and the problem seems to be particulate stuff, not buildup of anything. I am pretty sure that I will write the halos off as a poorer alternative to drippers, two per solo, and more for large pots. I may use higher output ones in the large pots to try to keep both solos and large pots happy. The thinking cap is busy. Thanks for the idea re. yucca, I have some, and may give that a try too. :pighug::thanks:

Google translate has gotten better, but it still comes up with some ridiculous stuff sometimes. Especially since people use idioms which make no sense when translated word-for-word to another language.

If you use Google translate to translate "You're shit out of luck" into Spanish and then back to English, you get "You're fucking lucky." So the exact opposite of what was intended.
kinda like spell and grammar check... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back