Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No yucca in there at the moment. I have pulled a couple of the halos apart to clean them, and the problem seems to be particulate stuff, not buildup of anything. I am pretty sure that I will write the halos off as a poorer alternative to drippers, two per solo, and more for large pots. I may use higher output ones in the large pots to try to keep both solos and large pots happy. The thinking cap is busy. Thanks for the idea re. yucca, I have some, and may give that a try too. :pighug::thanks:

I run yucca in my food pretty much the same way MOG does haven't had any issue yet knock on wood:goodluck:

$16 to ship $20 worth of drippers from Flora flex! Crazy! Can't weigh more that what, 2 pounds? I'll just keep making my own :shrug:
get the ones from amazon they work good too I got a bunch of stuff when I order from flora flex so shipping made kind a sense
1669593209031.png

I run yucca in my food pretty much the same way MOG does haven't had any issue yet knock on wood:goodluck:

get the ones from amazon they work good too I got a bunch of stuff when I order from flora flex so shipping made kind a senseView attachment 1541851
These are what I use but 1gph. Just thought the floraflex ones that are split into 2 were cool since it would just be less holes to make in the main lines so less places for leaks. Guess I could just put some tees on them. Theirs also don't come with shut offs on them either

These are what I use but 1gph. Just thought the floraflex ones that are split into 2 were cool since it would just be less holes to make in the main lines so less places for leaks. Guess I could just put some tees on them. Theirs also don't come with shut offs on them either
Yup i know what ones you mean now lol.... some of their stuff can be found on amazon little more cost but shipping is normally included

@Dale's Proper Bud, im confused, didnt you say you hand water? But if you're using drippers arent you using some kind of pump? Or is it gravity fed?
I run coco DTW with drip irrigation in my 3x3 and in the 4x4 I run CoM soil and ferts by hand.... the coco is the only thing automated

Ahh i see. Ive been thinking about getting into drippers but honestly it seems like a lot at least to start out
It is a work in progress always another fitting or a better easier way :rofl: :rofl: I haven't attempted with soil cause I don't wanna over water BUT with coco that risk is much lower almost impossible

@4wiscoLegal420 I also hand water the coco once a week to flush any salts that accumulate over the coarse of the week

It is a work in progress always another fitting or a better easier way :rofl: :rofl: I haven't attempted with soil cause I don't wanna over water BUT with coco that risk is much lower almost impossible

@4wiscoLegal420 I also hand water the coco once a week to flush any salt that accumulate over the coarse of the week
I just dont know anything about any hydroponics. Im always too afraid im gonna destroy my garden if I just jump into it

I just dont know anything about any hydroponics. Im always too afraid im gonna destroy my garden if I just jump into it
Very possible but neither did I when I started and barely knew anything about gardening period... The best way to learn IMO it to just do it and learn from your mistakes
1669595062409.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back