Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading that a gram of rso made from pucks will have approximately 1000mg of actives. Makes it a little easier to dose with that knowledge.
A gram is 1000 mg, so I doubt that 100% of the RSO is active, some of it will be waxes and stuff other than cannabinoids and terpenes. I assume ~75% good stuff in my rosin, and that seems a reasonable ballpark for initial testing. RSO might be similar, but the content will depend on the soaking process and source material. :pighug:

50% off at gaslamp, and came with a free 5 pack of Punch Junky reg photo seeds and 2 Methane!

What do yall think of these for my first crosses to work?
Care Bears x Binary Selections Jogi OG
Care Bears x Jeanos Straw Dog S1
Sounds good to me. The one you could call jogi bear lol. It was meant to be

What's a hydro shop? :crying:
Hydro Shop. Noun. "A place far away that doesn't have what you were looking for in stock so you buy what they have for slightly below internet price minus shipping, but you kinda have to since it took 2 hours out of your life and you're already into it $15 for gas" Sentence: "I went to my local hydro shop yesterday for a bag of coco but all they had were bags with flies flying around them so I ended up buying a case of something I wasn't looking for and we'll see how it goes"

Hydro Shop. Noun. "A place far away that doesn't have what you were looking for in stock so you buy what they have for slightly below internet price minus shipping, but you kinda have to since it took 2 hours out of your life and you're already into it $15 for gas" Sentence: "I went to my local hydro shop yesterday for a bag of coco but all they had were bags with flies flying around them so I ended up buying a case of something I wasn't looking for and we'll see how it goes"
You forgot the part about the horrible advice you’ll receive….. :rofl: and god forbid they find out you’re an auto grower:rofl::doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back